Need to loose 3 pounds by tomorrow!! Help!

Options
I signed on for Scale down Alabama... the object is to loose ten pounds in ten weeks. When I went for weigh in the scales read 179 which to my surprise was the same weight my scales read. I have cut my calories, exercised and really strived to lose the weight. According to my scale today, I have lost 11 pounds !! Yay!! But when I went and weighed there I had only lost 7!! I don't know what went crazy with the scales. My friends is saying the same thing. what can I do?? There is no way I can loose 3 pounds by tomorrow. My calories for today is only 752 , which is WAY low. but I am desperate. What can I do??

Replies

• staceydeelane
    Options
    eat lots of fibre? maybe apart from that dont sweat it xxx
  • LauraSkipper
    LauraSkipper Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks Stacey.
  • staceydeelane
    Options
    sorry ill elaborate.....................i was being good all week but i gained 5lbs i was soooo mad but i decided to have 3 days of a really high fibre diet i lost 8lbs just threw jump starting my naturalc learing out process...high fibre lots of water hopefully the scales will tell you a better story though its maybe to late notice
  • cacorreia
    Options
    Could it have been clothing or something?
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Your weight can go up or down by a couple of pounds a day. I wouldn't worry about it. I hope the weigh in is in the morning because that is apparently when you weigh less throughout the day. Good luck!
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    youre a ****ing idiot.

Really?
  • tilfordj
    tilfordj Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    youre a ****ing idiot.

That wasn't necessary!

I have dropped as much as 5 in a day by drinking Hollywood Miracle Diet .....but that is a 24 hour thing...doesn't sound like you have enough time.

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!
  • Alexstrasza
    Alexstrasza Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    youre a ****ing idiot.

Aren't you a ray of sunshine.
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    clothing? weight fluctuates throughout the day as well. I was shocked the other day when I realized my skimply little sandles added 2 pounds to the scale.
  • katy4399
    katy4399 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    youre a ****ing idiot.

^^^^YESSSSS!!!!

What is wrong with you people!??!? Why do you have to be so miserable and mean?
  • staceydeelane
    Options
    just because you hide behind a coputer screen doesnt give you the right to be rude to people.............im sure your mother brought you up better than that!!!!
  • i_am_losing_it
    i_am_losing_it Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Aww man, that sux, I wish you luck! I would try the lightweight clothing and if it is not at the goal that is ok, you tried and made it but like others said weight fluctuates from day to day but the good thing is that you have made progress pat yourself on the back! :)
  • Acliff510
    Acliff510 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Good Luck
  • NICOLED73
    NICOLED73 Posts: 183
    Options
    Don't sweat it. You did what you could and you have no control over the stupid scale. I put mine away. I haven't lost a single pound since last November but I've gone down in sizes.

....and some people are just plain a**holes.
  • sweetie1975
    sweetie1975 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    youre a ****ing idiot.

^^^^YESSSSS!!!!

I've seen a lot of "unnecessary" posts on this site but those comments are by far the worst. Wow way to be supportive!
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    youre a ****ing idiot.

^^^^YESSSSS!!!!

Not sure which is worse. The original comment or the idiot agreeing.

Best thing I can suggest for you Chick is wear the lightest clothing possible and try to get weighed before breakfast.

Good luck. X
  • epdiddlydo
    Options
    youre a ****ing idiot.

^^^^YESSSSS!!!!

Wow - so not necessary! And helloitsdan... you need to check your pay it forward mentality.
  • Spice_4_Life
    Options
    youre a ****ing idiot.

^^^^YESSSSS!!!!

Wow you guys are really something! Definitely not real men that's for sure! There are plenty of things that could be said about you both...I'll just leave it at that. Have a sparkling night!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I signed on for Scale down Alabama... the object is to loose ten pounds in ten weeks. When I went for weigh in the scales read 179 which to my surprise was the same weight my scales read. I have cut my calories, exercised and really strived to lose the weight. According to my scale today, I have lost 11 pounds !! Yay!! But when I went and weighed there I had only lost 7!! I don't know what went crazy with the scales. My friends is saying the same thing. what can I do?? There is no way I can loose 3 pounds by tomorrow. My calories for today is only 752 , which is WAY low. but I am desperate. What can I do??

Do a SERIOUS ( and by that I MEAN a SERIOUS cardo workout..I'm talking 60-70 mile bike ride or run for 2-3 hours, your heart rate has to be THROUGH the ROOF, no resting,then weigh yourself IMMEDEATLY after the exercise is done. You could theoretically lose 3lbs just by sweating. I have many times noticed 3-4 lb drops after insane and prolonged cardio exercise...and know it's only water and not fat loss.

Im actually quiet curious what you will do the following day after you 'amazing' 3 lbw drop..
  • usedasbrandnew
    usedasbrandnew Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Not saying we should be mean to each other, but it's very unrealistic to try and lose three pounds overnight...

Their scale me be off, or yours may be.

Just be happy with what you have accomplished, doing (hopefully) the best you could do. :drinker: