Laughing Cow Cheese -- Where To Buy?

Options
So I've seen a bunch of people using Laughing Cow Cheese, but I can't seem to find a store that carries the wedges. The only ones I can find are the little mini ones, which don't have the flavors that I'm interested in. Their website says that Publix and Target carry them, but they don't have the wedges.

I live in Orlando, Florida... anyone have any idea where I might be able to find them?

Replies

• jlhill7
    jlhill7 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I get mine at Fred Myers (Kroger) or Safeway
  • mmn7303
    mmn7303 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I get mine at Walmart in the Deli Section next to their other cheese.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Deli section of the grocery store - not the cheese aisle. I've also seen the wedges at Costco.
  • AlisaRN
    AlisaRN Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Have you been looking in the right spot? The wedges are not refrigerated, so sometimes they are not with the rest of the cheese. I've found them at publix with the pepperoni and stuff.
  • jlhill7
    jlhill7 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Publix Super Market 400 E Central Blvd, Orlando, FL (407) 872-7201 0.2 mi E
    Publix Super Market 1400 E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL (407) 896-8154 0.9 mi NE
    SuperTarget Center 120 W Grant St, Orlando, FL (407) 608-1580 1.4 mi S
    Winn Dixie 2415 E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL (407) 898-2489 1.4 mi NE
    ABC Fine Wine & Spirits 2726 S Orange Ave, Orlando, FL (407) 843-1725 1.6 mi S
    Publix Super Market 2015 Edgewater Dr, Orlando, FL (407) 872-0173 1.7 mi N
    Publix Super Market 2873 S Orange Ave, Orlando, FL (407) 872-0395 1.7 mi S
    Target Store 718 Maguire Blvd, Orlando, FL (407) 896-0401 1.8 mi NE
    Winn Dixie 2960 Curry Ford Rd, Orlando, FL (407) 897-3579 1.8 mi SE
    ABC Fine Wine & Spirits 3097 Curry Ford Rd, Orlando, FL (407) 898-5021 1.9 mi SE
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Walmart, Publix, Target, Winn Dixie~
  • imthelobster
    imthelobster Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Publix Super Market 400 E Central Blvd, Orlando, FL (407) 872-7201 0.2 mi E
    Publix Super Market 1400 E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL (407) 896-8154 0.9 mi NE
    SuperTarget Center 120 W Grant St, Orlando, FL (407) 608-1580 1.4 mi S
    Winn Dixie 2415 E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL (407) 898-2489 1.4 mi NE
    ABC Fine Wine & Spirits 2726 S Orange Ave, Orlando, FL (407) 843-1725 1.6 mi S
    Publix Super Market 2015 Edgewater Dr, Orlando, FL (407) 872-0173 1.7 mi N
    Publix Super Market 2873 S Orange Ave, Orlando, FL (407) 872-0395 1.7 mi S
    Target Store 718 Maguire Blvd, Orlando, FL (407) 896-0401 1.8 mi NE
    Winn Dixie 2960 Curry Ford Rd, Orlando, FL (407) 897-3579 1.8 mi SE
    ABC Fine Wine & Spirits 3097 Curry Ford Rd, Orlando, FL (407) 898-5021 1.9 mi SE

Yeah, that's what I was talking about, haha. They claim on their website that those stores carry wedges, but when I go in/ask/look for them, I can only find the mini ones. Although my local Walmart site is showing as carrying wedges, so that's a good shot!
  • imthelobster
    Options
    Have you been looking in the right spot? The wedges are not refrigerated, so sometimes they are not with the rest of the cheese. I've found them at publix with the pepperoni and stuff.

It's possible that I'm looking in the wrong area? I've been looking over by cheese, and also over by all the deli stuff. I didn't know they weren't refrigerated though.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,012 Member
    Options
    The mini-wedges are the only ones I've ever seen.....they make bigger ones?

edited to say, that's correct, they are not (always) refrigerated. They are packaged in a circular cardboard box about 7 inches in diameter.

• imthelobster
    Options

edited to say, that's correct, they are not refrigerated.

Yeah! This one in particular looked delicious...

http://www.thelaughingcow.com/products/light-garlic-original/

But the only ones that I can find at my stores are these... http://www.thelaughingcow.com/products/mini-babybel-original/
  • cmriverside
    Options

edited to say, that's correct, they are not (always) refrigerated.

But the only ones that I can find at my stores are these... http://www.thelaughingcow.com/products/mini-babybel-original/

Those wedges are mini. They are single serving, 35 calorie size (twenty one grams each).

• imthelobster
    Options

Those wedges are mini. They are single serving, 35 calorie size (twenty one grams each).

Ah well, they're the ones I'm looking for! I can only find those babybel thingies in the nets, which aren't the flavors I want.
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    The garlic herb one is my favorite, followed closely by french onion and then sun dried tomato basil. They're all pretty good though. - hope you can find them! :)
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I get mine at Walmart in the Deli Section next to their other cheese.

^^^^ Wally world ^^^^ Where I live they have some in the deli, and also some by the cheese section
  • cmriverside
    Options

Ah well, they're the ones I'm looking for! I can only find those babybel thingies in the nets, which aren't the flavors I want.

I've bought those fancier flavors of the mini wedge spreads at specialty stores like Cost Plus ....you don't have Trader Joes down there do you?......any higher end grocery has more choices. Ask the deli guy where they are, they may be somewhere you would never expect, near the beer or salami, for instance.
  • courtdizzle1220
    Options
    Walmart:)!!! its the best i even put the plain kind on sandwiches to replace mayo ..sounds weird but its superrrr delicious:)!!
  • BringingSherriBack
    BringingSherriBack Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Walmart Supercenter in the deli section with the cheeses or Kroger in the dairy section with the cheeses.
  • mab33
    mab33 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm in California, but I've noticed the same chains carry them in different places. My local Target has them in the refrigerated section with the hummus.

The two Trader Joe's closest to me have them in separate spots: one in the refrigerated section with the other cheeses, the other carries them on a shelf next to the crackers. That may be your problem!
  • mrsmel55
    mrsmel55 Posts: 168
    Options
    I got mine at Walmart. They were by the deli in a cooler but not with the other cheese. It was with some other stuff, the one that was in front of the deli away from the wall.The French Onion one is soooo goood...It's like eating the (much more fattening dip) I have been snacking on that and some Pepperidge Farm Cheddar Cheese Baked Cracker Chips (27 chips for 130 calories) for a total 165 calories is a yummy snack.
  • imthelobster
    Options
    I got mine at Walmart. They were by the deli in a cooler but not with the other cheese. It was with some other stuff, the one that was in front of the deli away from the wall.The French Onion one is soooo goood...It's like eating the (much more fattening dip) I have been snacking on that and some Pepperidge Farm Cheddar Cheese Baked Cracker Chips (27 chips for 130 calories) for a total 165 calories is a yummy snack.

This is why I want to try them so bad! They sound so tasty.