P90 and P90X End of Week 2 Down 53 lbs.

Options
joebanz77
joebanz77 Posts: 283 Member
Hello all. Just thought I'd update everyone with my results. I started off at 216 lbs on 19 Dec 2011 doing Power 90. Now I'm about to close Week 3 on P90X. My weight is currently at 163 lbs. It's been an awesome journey so far but I've got a long road ahead of me!!!

19Dec2011and10Apr2012-1.jpg

Replies

• leighannwilliams
    leighannwilliams Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You lost 53 lbs in 2 weeks?
  • ReneeElizabeth26
    Options
    That is awesome!! I am doing p90x and am on my 2nd day of week 4..the recovery week. When did you see the most results? Ive only lost 4.4 pounds but I read that phase three shows the most...is that what held true for you?
  • mercygrace777
    Options
    Great Job Man... in two weeks you have lost 53lbs?
  • mistressmambo
    mistressmambo Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    BRING IT Joe! Congrats man!
  • mmarin81
    mmarin81 Posts: 241
    Options
    Hell of a job there man!!
  • ReneeElizabeth26
    Options
    No I beleive his title of the post means he did p90 (which is the precursor to p90x and then 2 weeks of p90x)
  • joebanz77
    Options
    LOL! I was editing my post! I lost 52 lbs since Dec 19 2011 starting with Power 90 and now I'm on my 3rd week of P90X.
  • luviedovie
    Options
    i think he means he did p90 and is now two weeks into p90x.
    he's lost 53 lbs since december.
    i like to read.

Way to go, dude!
  • XjuliaXannX
    XjuliaXannX Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    way to go!
  • elri1908
    elri1908 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Great bod! That's what you get if you put in hard work! Well done!
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Well done
  • NiniLeeMarie
    Options
    wow great job!
  • Rachiewoowoo
    Options
    great job! keep it up!
  • vixkeri
    vixkeri Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! I've been thinking about doing P90X with my sister, but I haven't decided yet.
  • rwong53
    rwong53 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great job...you look awesome!
  • joebanz77
    Options
    Wow. Thank you all for the kind comments. :)
  • joebanz77
    Options
    Power 90 and P90X are great programs. I'm seeing changes every week now that I'm close to my goal weight. Stay dedicated to your nutrition and stick to the program the way it was designed and you'll see the changes!
  • joebanz77
    Options
    That is awesome!! I am doing p90x and am on my 2nd day of week 4..the recovery week. When did you see the most results? Ive only lost 4.4 pounds but I read that phase three shows the most...is that what held true for you?

Thank you. :happy: I am getting ready to wrap up Week 3 in Phase 1 then I'll be on Recovery next week. I started noticing changes at the end of Week 2. I just started using a 20 lb vest this week for pull ups to increase the intensity. I'll post another update after I complete Week 4.
  • Silver180
    Silver180 Posts: 294
    Options
    Either way, it's only April. That's a lot of weight off in a short time, well done!
  • joebanz77
    Options
    Either way, it's only April. That's a lot of weight off in a short time, well done!

It is a lot of weight off in a short time. It was all hard work and no BS. Thanks Silver.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!