My mirror is lying to me!!!

Options
SPNLuver83
SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
There is NO WAY that is ME. Not really anyway... Does the image get distorted through the camera since it's a mirror pic? Because when I look up away from the phone straight into the mirror I look AT LEAST 10 lbs heavier :/

IMAG0616.jpg

IMAG0625.jpg

IMAG0630.jpg

IMAG0633.jpg

Replies

• elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Stop listening to the voices in your mirror and go eat a SAMMICH!
  • juliexiuu
    juliexiuu Posts: 118
    Options
    Body Dysmorphia?
  • ahubacek
    ahubacek Posts: 135
    Options
    You look smoking hot. Feel free to send me that image in the mirror anytime!
  • frugalmomsrock
    frugalmomsrock Posts: 1,123
    Options
    You're friggin hot! I wish my mirror were that nice to me...
  • navy1984
    navy1984 Posts: 57
    Options
    I understand what you mean. When I lost 50 pounds, I felt the same way, and I didn't see it, I would look at pictures and notice a difference, but somedays its hard. Try to focus on how you FEEL. For me this took working out, lifting weights and doing cardio. I have never had sooo much self esteem and self confidence! I hope this works for you and congrats on the 50 pound weightloss!!
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, Im the opposite at times I look in the mirror (depends which one) and i like it... Then a photo is taken and Im like is that really me (I never like it)....
  • SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    You are in perfect shape. I think you should do some Yoga so that you can look at yourself moving with other bodies in a mirror. It will help your body image.
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I wish my scale "lied" they way your mirror is "lying". :/
  • jennfost777
    jennfost777 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Lol sometimes I wonder if it is my scale the one that lies. By the way what size are you now? you look about my height and that is about how thin I'd like to be and right now am a size 6 and 141 lbs so am trying to get an idea of how much more work I need to put into this to be about your size.
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Can I have your mirror?? At least share where you got it! lol You look amazing! And don't let anyone (or any mirror) tell you otherwise.
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    Lol sometimes I wonder if it is my scale the one that lies. By the way what size are you now? you look about my height and that is about how thin I'd like to be and right now am a size 6 and 141 lbs so am trying to get an idea of how much more work I need to put into this to be about your size.

I'm 5'6... Last Saturday I weighed in at 140. I am a SNUG 4/5. 6/7 are too loose in the waist, but fit through the thighs... 4/5 fit in the waist but tight through the thighs... stupid saddlebags! :/
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    Well thanks you guys, but I think y'all are in cahoots with any and all dressing room type mirrors....

I seriously don't get how the camera makes me look like that :/
  • hjecks
    hjecks Posts: 2
    Options
    YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!
  • whitetiger011680
    whitetiger011680 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Wow! I can't til my mirror starts lying to me! Accecpt it. That girl in the mirror is you and you are hot. Congrats :happy:
  • natnats124
    Options
    Holy goodness! u are so pretty!!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I have to take photo's to see the truth, cus my mind has not yet caught up with my body. I still see that 250lb girl looking back, but the photo's tell a different story. I think it's just our minds having a hard time catching up. You look great!
  • HorganMom3
    HorganMom3 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Being one who has seen you in person I can honestly say that's you dear! Your mirrors not lying, your mind is. You looked the same in person - SKINNY!!!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    You are in perfect shape. I think you should do some Yoga so that you can look at yourself moving with other bodies in a mirror. It will help your body image.

This is a great suggestion...you look incredible, I hope you see it very soon!
  • Teapotdomescam
    Options
    I don't see anything wrong with it, gurl. ;)
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You seriously look great! I think I may have the same prob. Now I do need to drop some pounds... but when I was slimmer I always thought I was bigger than I really was. You look good!