bacon?

Options
I've loved bacon ALWAYS... It seems that people are talking more about it lately.. Not just on MFP, I'm hearing about it more and more..

Did the comedian Jim Gaffigan bring this on?

Replies

• creature275
    creature275 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    more likely than not its from EpicMealTIme
  • jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    Options

What might that be??
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options

What might that be??
    You don't know of epic meal time? Go! Youtube it now. It's...epic.
  • jaydubbayu
    Options

What might that be??
    You don't know of epic meal time? Go! Youtube it now. It's...epic.

Holy Sh it... I just watched the sloppy Roethlisberger... SICK!!! WTF is this all about? Craziness!!!
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    LOVE epic meal time <3

BACON STRIPS BACON STRIPS BACON STRIPS BACON STRIPS BACON STRIPS BACON STRIPS BACON STRIPS BACON STRIPS BACON STRIPS BACON STRIPS BACON STRIPS BACON STRIPS BACON STRIPS BACON STRIPS BACON STRIPS BACON STRIPS BACON STRIPS BACON STRIPS BACON STRIPS BACON STRIPS BACON STRIPS BACON STRIPS BACON STRIPS BACON STRIPS BACON STRIPS BACON STRIPS BACON STRIPS BACON STRIPS BACON STRIPS BACON STRIPS
  • Julz2586
    Options
    Fav episode is candy BBQ!!!
  • jaydubbayu
    Options
    Just watched breakfast egg rolls... newest one apparently.. Sick!!! I do have a pound of bacon at home, but I'm only gonna eat about 5 strips, haha!!
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    A-drip drip drippin' that chocolate sauwce..
  • Julz2586
    Options
    A-drip drip drippin' that chocolate sauwce..

Love how he says it!

I love the ep where he goes through McDonalds drive thru and just says 'YOU KNOW' and then goes to the window and the guy hands him big mac sauce and says 'here you go sauce boss'
  • ejohndrow
    Options
    Just watched breakfast egg rolls... newest one apparently.. Sick!!! I do have a pound of bacon at home, but I'm only gonna eat about 5 strips, haha!!
    I bought a package of bacon the other day, and for a brief moment thought about making a BLT out of the entire thing. Seeing as how I had no tomato, lettuce or bread; that plan fell through.
  • maygans
    maygans Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I bought a package of bacon the other day, and for a brief moment thought about making a BLT out of the entire thing. Seeing as how I had no tomato, lettuce or bread; that plan fell through.

I would like to eat a big pile of bacon. You could have just had a BBB sandwich without the bread! Ok I NEED to get bacon on the trip to the grocery store today, this settles it.
  • Kristinemomof3
    Kristinemomof3 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    My dh loves bacon. I cook it once a week, 24oz pkg. I rarely eat it, maybe once a month we make blt's. He's made the bacon explosion before and it's really good.
  • ejohndrow
    Options

I would like to eat a big pile of bacon. You could have just had a BBB sandwich without the bread! Ok I NEED to get bacon on the trip to the grocery store today, this settles it.
    Fair enough, I could just weave bacon together to make the 'bread' and put the rest of the bacon between it.
  • jaydubbayu
    Options
    BLT with a runny egg on it, sourdough bread. BOMB diggity.
  • Rachiewoowoo
    Options
    yup, definitely EMT.
  • Dynamofan
    Dynamofan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love bacon...
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    You know you are a bacon fanatic when:
    People buy you bacon calendars - CHECK
    People buy you bacon air fresheners - CHECk
    You know that 1lb of Bacon is equal to 6 Krispy Kremes - CHECK.

Yeah, I have a serious bacon infatuation.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    Bacon is it's own food group.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • sarahdee2007
    Options
    I allow myself some bacon occasionally, but only a serving size-- which is NOT what I used to think it was. I love bacon. Mmmm..
  • jaydubbayu
    Options
    Even people that didn't like bacon (like my wife) are coming around and liking it all of a sudden.

Guess what? Tomorrow I'm planning on a 60 minute workout, burning about 500 calories. Then, a bacon/egg/cheese sandwich on toast. BONG!