Its friday after all, so

Options
thebigcb
thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
I will be going for a few beers this evening. Whats the best one to go for? I was thinking Coors Light? Anyone got any good suggestions? Could do with some help on this one please

Replies

• jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    Options
    You wanting to watch calories? Or enjoy your beer? It all depends! I'm not a coors light, fan though!
  • jaydubbayu
    Options
    Watching calories? Miller 64.

Not watching it, going for flavor? Shiner Bock.
  • thebigcb
    Options
    Don;t think Miller64 is available in ireland
  • Limajuliet
    Limajuliet Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Beer is much of a muchness. No point in going for light beer in my opinion, just enjoy a lovely pint of what you fancy. My choice would be Honey Dew or Heinekin. Just make sure you count it!
  • GoldspursX3
    GoldspursX3 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Yuengling light is the best light beer I have had. Only 99 cals.
  • thebigcb
    Options
    Honey Dew not available here either.

It'll be Heino so.
  • thomo71
    thomo71 Posts: 21
    Options
    I personally think it's best to have something you'll really enjoy and keep the number low so you don';t feel as though you're missing out. For me it's got to be half a guiness or a lovely pear cider. Quality not quantity. Make sure you eat before you go out and you won't get the beer munchies! Have a good un!!:smile:
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Ireland? Light beer? Does not compute.
  • jaydubbayu
    Options
    Yuengling light is the best light beer I have had. Only 99 cals.

Yuengling all the way... I just dunno where it's available for everyone. I know PA, NY, OH, KY and FL so far!
  • jaqiswany
    jaqiswany Posts: 76
    Options
    id chosse spirits , they are lighter in calories , or every few drinks have a couple of soda waters , have a nice night out tho :-)
  • jaqiswany
    jaqiswany Posts: 76
    Options
    id chosse spirits , they are lighter in calories , or every few drinks have a couple of soda waters , have a nice night out tho :-)

*choose even .....sorry typo
  • thebigcb
    Options
    The fact is the numbers will not be kept low(it is good advice), I'll just have to use my "bank" calories to cover it I reckon, and do a bit extra in the gym tomorrow.
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I usually drink Michelob Ultra if I feel like having light beer... have fun!!
  • thebigcb
    Options
    Thinking about it, I might just stick with the heineken. Bring my dad out for beers so if I start ordering light beer the abuse he will give me will not be worth it.
  • ash1976
    ash1976 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Guinness!!
  • jaydubbayu
    Options
    I, for one, will be having miller 64's tonight, and a few shots of jagermeister. Tee hee.
  • thebigcb
    Options
    I know, light beer Ireland, not the norm

Is Guinness low calories? Its readily available and even quite acceptable to drink
  • jmatthews75
    jmatthews75 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Jack Daniels has less calories than all and works a lot quicker. why waste time with beer
  • jaydubbayu
    Options
    Jack Daniels has less calories than all and works a lot quicker. why waste time with beer

This is true!!
  • hanna6774
    hanna6774 Posts: 225
    Options
    I, for one, will be having miller 64's tonight, and a few shots of jagermeister. Tee hee.

You big manly man,,,,,,,,did you really say Tee Hee?!!!!!!!! LOL! Just joking with ya! Enjoy the jager (shudder):drinker: