Guys??? Do you prefer your women with muscle?

Options

Replies

• phillbis
    phillbis Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Muscles are hot. I think toned and muscled is a great look. I think the body builder competition look is going too far though.

As someone said, "I like boobs and sandwiches." Make that boobs and steak!
  • dane11235813
    dane11235813 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    strong IS beautiful.
  • gmctech
    gmctech Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    DAMN SEXY!
  • Tzippy7
    Tzippy7 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    my brother who is the only guy who would be 100% honest with me says that he likes the very skinny look with boobs. not too much muscle but no fat or cellulite. so basically a stick with boobs and a butt. lol! so because i grew up around hearing him criticize women all the time, i felt insecure that i could never be perfect- because i thought that all men felt this way. well, now i know better. some men hate skinny women , some love the waif look, some love the muscular/fit look and some prefer larger women with a high bodyfat %. it is too exhausting to try to live up to so many different standards. i decided to make myself look appealing to me. i dress how i want. i do my hair the way i like. i work out and build muscle because i think it looks hot! ultimately, the sexiest and most attractive thing about a woman is her confidence and how sexy she feels. it is very empowering to forget what anyone else likes or prefers and just do it for yourself. i know it's cliche but it's true.

THIS !!!
    Thank you for posting some sanity. it may sound cliche but it obviously still needs to be said over and over!
  • Wildflower0106
    Wildflower0106 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Some do... Some don't ... The end.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I would only worry about what my own guy is into :smooched:
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Holy thread resurrection !!!!
  • yoovie
    Options
    awwwwwwwwww man - she totally got me
  • elkahallick
    elkahallick Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Looks can make a woman look good but it is her personality that makes her beautiful...
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    i think gym apes love muscular women. but most love thin soft shapely women.... victoria secret has it nailed. if men loved muscular women..you'd see their models looking like that. but. not a one.
  • yoovie
    Options
    i think gym apes love muscular women. but most love thin soft shapely women.... victoria secret has it nailed. if men loved muscular women..you'd see their models looking like that. but. not a one.

Your comment isnt actually accurate at all, but i can respect that you have your own personal opinion.
  • tomwatso
    tomwatso Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    I really don't mind fit women at all. I think a girl with some muscle is killer.
  • cdahl383
    cdahl383 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Yes, but too muscular is a turn off for me. Most physically fit girls in the gym are attractive to me, those with some muscle but not too much.
  • cdahl383
    cdahl383 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Pictures work better than words...

gross
    super_skinny_models+1.jpg

Very nice
    Amanda_Carrier_Working_Out_With_Dumbbells.jpg

too much
    picture-21.jpg

Great pictures. The third picture, she might not look so pumped and veiny normally. I know my veins pop out when I work out! But normally I don't look so intense...the third girl might be the same. I love the last 2 pictures!

^ Agree with these photos 100%. Skinny girls and super muscular girls are nowhere near as attractive as the woman in the middle there.
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options

Your comment isnt actually accurate at all, but i can respect that you have your own personal opinion.

Yep, what she said. Also anyone who would describe Victoria's Secret models as "soft" is on something good.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes I do.

I also like them softer. Tall, short, blonde, brunette, redhead, etc.
  • rlotze
    rlotze Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I like women who are a bit chunky.
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    this is good to know, guys.....I was interested to read some of the replies.....i'm on the right track then....yay!!!:)