HELP!!! Returning to site after having to delete my account.

Options
I am looking for some serious help and also some serious good luck. I was on the site as cairney4698. Due to someone trying to hack my e-mali account I had to delete all websites that I had registered my e-mail address with until the problem was sorted.

That means I have lost all of the friends I previously had as I did not get to note down all the usernames of the people I had on here and if you do not have the EXACT details of the username then it is very difficult to find someone.

I had some amazing friends on here and was so inspired by their journey's. I hope you are all out there and I hope in some way that you see this post and decide to come back and add me as a friend again.

If you are reading this and you were not a friend before but would like to share your journey with me I promise to give as much help and support to you as I can.

Here is hoping I can add some friends to my list of zero as being here on my own for now is actually quite depressing!!! lol

Replies

• cairney4179
    Options
    Well this certainly is not going very well so far!!!!
  • lipglossjunky73
    lipglossjunky73 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Well this certainly is not going very well so far!!!!

Because someone didn't comment in 12 minutes?????

Welcome back.

The first tool for weight loss and success is..... Patience :laugh: :drinker:
  • SmileyNicki_78
    SmileyNicki_78 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I wasn't your friend before, but I'll be your friend now!!!
  • cairney4179
    Options
    Thanks Nicki I have accepted your request. I look forward to sharing your journey with you
  • cairney4179
    Options
    bump
  • lostemt76
    lostemt76 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Sure you can add me. I going though a rough patch right now but usually very strong in my exercise and weight loss:flowerforyou:
  • ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. Welcome back!!
  • katielweaver
    katielweaver Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!! :) I'm always looking for good friends and support!!
  • cairney4179
    Options
    Thanks guys all added. Hopefully more of the old friends come back. Perhaps I was not as goos a friend as I thought, lol

Have managed to pick some people up again by noticing them on the message forums. Hopefully I will find most in the end!!!
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Perhaps I was not as goos a friend as I thought, lol

Just a suggestion: try to be patient and not assume much into this. Until your previous friends notice you came back, its not going to be something they will know right away. Your thread is less than 24 hours old so, you need to be patient while people come back online....
  • cairney4179
    Options
    cramernh

I know this hence why I had put lol at the end of the message.

I know I have to be patient.

Thanks for taking the time to post.
  • schulermomof3boys
    Options
    you can add me too if you want!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I am new to the site - sort of. If you want you can add me. Would like to have a new friend?

Welcome Back to MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • cairney4179
    Options
    Thanks guys. Friend requests winging their way to you just now.
  • ncbrowneyes97
    ncbrowneyes97 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You can add me- I try to stay supportive for all my MFP friends!
  • cyndi2012
    cyndi2012 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Aha! I was wondering what the heck happened to you... add me again!
  • cairney4179
    Options
    Thanks guys friend requests on their way. Cyndi glad to have you back
  • CRVDiva
    CRVDiva Posts: 104
    Options
    Welcome back. I thought you were cleaning up your account and that I missed the cut this time around...lol You can add me back if you want.
  • cairney4179
    Options
    CRV Diva no way you would have missed any cut. Glad you found me again. friend request has been sent to you
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Hacking email required you to delete all sites?

ahhh, lol.

best of luck.