Happy Friday the 13th y'all! It's ALL Good-how's bout U!

Options
NewLIFEstyle4ME
NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
Friday the 13th used to be a big scary bad news day for many people, way back when, when I was young. Not so much these days, I reckon--because I don't hear about it so much like way back when. In case anyone is thinking it is a scary bad news day--let's share some fabulous NSV things happening today:

For me...I'm looking forward to doing my Power 90 Cardio--which I've previously been scared to do it. I'm in the learning stages and will look awkward at first, but I'm really looking forward to it--that's super Good News!

When I first started getting fat, about 15 years ago...I started buying girdle/Spandex type tops and bottoms. I haven't been able to but my big toe in any of these garments for years and years--because they were so tight and literally impossible to fit, let alone wear and the Spandex tops would roll up like a shades on me because of how huge my gut, and back were. Today, I have on one of those old spandex slimming camisole, that I first purchased years ago and it's like a slip on me now. Not only does it fit...it's actually too big and I can put it down past my thighs now:laugh: and it stays in place instead of rolling up fast :laugh: Bad news day my foot...this is an excellent good news day--any Good Friday the 13th news happening to you today?

Replies

• awandell
    awandell Posts: 62
    Options
    It IS a good Friday the 13th! The scale didn't go up this morning, even though I'm retaining water (sure of it!), so that means we'll be looking at lower numbers very, very soon (and hopefully numbers that start with 1 instead of 2 in the hundreds place!!) It's going to be a great day today! Much to be thankful for, not only on the scale! For SURE!!
  • shellsrenee01
    shellsrenee01 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Friday the 13th is the best day ever!

It helps that the scale is still going down AND this morning I pulled my belt another notch tighter. Yahoo! Maybe I will celebrate by camping in the woods tonight with my BF, having ill-advised s**, and getting high. That's safe, right? :bigsmile:

Actually, I think maybe instead I will rock it out at the club and enjoy a fun way to burn calories. I'll leave the woods stuff to the teens and guys in hockey masks! :tongue:
  • AviaBatyah
    AviaBatyah Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    My scale went down :)
  • hebnteb
    hebnteb Posts: 1
    Options
    Today I was able to jog 2 miles which is the farthest I've gone in over a year. I lost motivation and got involved in projects and stopped working out until this past Fall. So I consider this day to be great! I also feel great after doing some longer cardio. No superstitions with this chick! :wink:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    one of my MFP sisters is doing so WELL with exercising...she walked on her treadmill BACKWARD today. That inspired and hyped me up so much, I did 10 minutes longer on my bike, 5 minutes longer on my treadmill rocked that Nordic Track full body stepper something FIERCE and danced like no one was watching for about 20 minutes after all that--hmmmph--that's what I call a GOOD DAY:smooched: Happy Friday the 13th indeed!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!