Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

Options
Hello everyone! :bigsmile:
I am working on Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. Anyone know how many calories are burned in any of the levels? I weigh 155 pounds, and was wondering how I can calculate this for her different levels she has.
Any ideas would be great. :happy:
Thanks for the help!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• LeeiaL
    LeeiaL Posts: 40
    Options
    Hello everyone! :bigsmile:
    I am working on Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. Anyone know how many calories are burned in any of the levels? I weigh 155 pounds, and was wondering how I can calculate this for her different levels she has.
    Any ideas would be great. :happy:
    Thanks for the help!:flowerforyou:

Marissa..calorie burn depends on each individual person. The best way to get an accurate count of calories expended is by using a heart rate monitor that will calculate it for you.
  • marissa4354
    Options
    Thanks! Just trying to get an estimate of calories until I can get a heart rate monitor. I thought there would be more information online on an estimate..
    Would love to eat those excess calories! :bigsmile:
  • diloluke
    diloluke Posts: 13
    Options
    try entering it under cardio as circuit training.
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    I did level 1 and I burnt 300 cals. However I weigh a lot more then you do. I hope I helped.
  • kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Hi-
    I weight 134 and I burn between 200-225 depending on which level I do. (that is based on my HRM)
  • marissa4354
    Options
    Thank you.. I appreciate all your help and advice!
  • pcbta
    pcbta Posts: 227
    Options
    I always enter in on circuit training
  • sagentanner
    Options
    I have been counting it as 200 calories.
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    I weigh 151 pounds and on level on I was burning 150 calories and level two 195 calories.Hope this helps