Too many years wishing I was thin

Options
I'm finished!!!

Today is a new day!

I am starting it now!!

I will not look back, I will only look ahead!

Nothing is going to get in my way anymore!

No more excuses!

I've spent to many years wishing to be thin. Starting now, I'm going to make it happen!

Hello Everyone!

I'm a young woman. I woke up today and weighted myself and the scale said 297. I will never see this number again. I've been over 200lbs since I was 12 years old. I've been over 300 for the past 3 years. It took me a year just to get to 297. I will get rid of this weight. I can do this.

I have to be my own cheerleader, coach, friend, and person who looks in the mirror and says this is changing.

Hopefully this is the day of change for me and you!

19372015.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• emlopezc
    emlopezc Posts: 9
    Options
    You go girl! You can totally do this! Way to be positive!!! Best of luck to you!!!
  • LiJorge
    LiJorge Posts: 6
    Options
    Great!!!! Happy day!!!!
  • thecubanbee
    Options
    You can totally do this! It seems like you've taken one of the biggest steps, and that's choosing to not settle for the status quo.

13271255.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    You have the right attitude ! You can do it
  • twinzmom7
    twinzmom7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You are so right....YOU CAN DO IT!!! Determination goes a long way in the fight against being overweight. I am just like you in the aspect of my starting weight was 286.4lbs and in 3 months I am down 40lbs. I want to lose another 96lbs and know with determination and lots of friends/family support.....WE can do this!!!!
  • mischief1on1
    Options
    Thanks for the encourgement!!! One step at a time. I just had to have the courage to take that 1st step!
  • Seabreeze78
    Options
    A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, by the sounds of it you're heading in the right direction, YaY!!!
    feel free to add me and we can support, encourage & motivate one another on this journey :smile:
  • wfaulk
    wfaulk Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can do it !! Just keep up the positive outlook and you can get to your goal.... I have faith...
  • Samstudent88
    Options
    You can do it! When it gets hard and you feel down just think about how happy and healthy you will be when you've reached your goal!
  • mischief1on1
    Options
    Thanks everyone for such great encouragement!

I took a very big step last night and this morning!

I joined a gym last night.

Got up this morning at 4:40am and went to the gym.

Worked out on the eliptical for 35 minutes and burned 700 calories!!

One step at a time!

19372015.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • lpeace2u
    lpeace2u Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    GREAT ATTITUDE.....as long as you have that, you can do whatever you set your mind to!!!!
  • acg1305
    acg1305 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    go you! once you start eating clean-lean meats, good veggies, fruit as snacks, plenty of protein it will absolutely fall off you! I lost 14 lbs in 10 days and I was packing the veg into me! It will be a great motivation to keep going.
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the first step of the new YOU!

YOU ROCK!!! :flowerforyou:
  • krystalk72
    krystalk72 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Stay positive and you can do anything you put your mind to. You can do it!!!!!
  • mischief1on1
    Options
    Day three on my new journey. I got up this morning and went to the gym at 5am again!!! Yeah!

Did 20 minutes on the eleitical trainer (that will work you out!) and 25 minutes working on arms and upper body.

I can do this!

19372015.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • KittyHeff
    KittyHeff Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!! Great attitude. We're all in this together and you are not alone!!! :-)