Thinking about Getting an Bodymedia FIT CORE Weight Manageme

Options
13»

Replies

• snowstorme
    snowstorme Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I've got the Bodymedia Fit CORE and I love it. It really helps you know how many calories you are burning doing different activities, and how well you are sleeping. My husband has the Bluetooth version and has had issues linking with his android phone depending on which phone and which version of the os. I'm glad I went with the CORE. It is very quick and easy to sync and charge. I don't use their sites food logging, though it looks like they are attempting to improve that. I bought mine thru costco which came with 6 months subscription. I'm not sure if I'll continue the subscription after 6 months, as that is enough time to know how much I burn thru various activities.
  • FitN50s
    FitN50s Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I've had my Body Media Fit Link for about a month. My weight loss was stalled and I couldn't seem to get it going again. Now I've lost 2 1/2 lbs in the past 3 weeks. Learning about how my body burns calories and seeing what I can do to improve my burn each day is awesome. I also love the fact that it tracks my sleep and I can clearly see my sleep patterns. I thought about it for about a year because of the cost and the subscription, but now I wish I hadn't waited so long. I would love for MFP and Body Media to integrate. It would make logging food easier, since the database at BMF is not very good. It's ok, though. I'll continue to use both and watch the pounds drop and fitness level increase.
  • RadioactivePirate
    Options
    Those of you who have one - is it very noticeable under your clothes?
  • ltl_leah
    ltl_leah Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You can sync it several times a day without interrupting the counts and totals.

Q- Those of you who have one - is it very noticeable under your clothes?

A- The BMF Core is a little noticeable under tigher fitting shirts. Otherwise, it's not very noticeable because the device is facing the back of your tricep.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    bump
  • krnrnee
    krnrnee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just got the fitbit ultra. It's almost half the price of the BodyMedia Link. And there is no subscription fee. I also shied away from the BML because you have to wear it on your arm and the Fitbit is much smaller and can be hidden. I think the BML does a more thorough job but I just couldn't get past the subscription fee. The FB is easy to use and uploads to my fb account everytime I am within 15 feet of my computer.