Calling all the 180lbs. challenge!!!

Options
wifeyy
wifeyy Posts: 487 Member
I made it to 175lbs just two weeks ago but after my vacation i find it hard to get back on this because i kinda have it in my mind that i will start monday when my daughter is back to school and just eating crap and ended up gaining 6lbs but i know myself that i will lose this fast once i'm back on it but...

Anyone who is in their 180s can join this challenge to see who will reach the 160lbs mark first.
Being in such challenge will push us to work harder.

Starting at 181lbs

Please post your starting weight!

The challenge is to work harder to be the FIRST to make it to the 160lbs mark.
No rules JUST BE THE FIRST.

Replies

• leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    wish i could help..i started this journey @ 180 lbs, and with MANY set backs and plateaus, it has taken me 15 months to lose 52 lbs, with a little left to lose..good luck to all joining this challenge :drinker:
  • yocaitygee
    Options
    Oh my gosh I don't even want to!!! Haha I'm about 178-179, hope that's close enough :)
  • shiny_lights
    shiny_lights Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I just got into the 180s this week actually, so I'm really pumped haha. I'm starting at 187lbs today
  • lushunn32
    lushunn32 Posts: 107
    Options
    Wow this would really help me out a lot

My starting weight is 182

When will we weigh in?
  • Parker4124
    Parker4124 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    186.5 today, I'm in!
  • sarah32lee
    sarah32lee Posts: 5,279 Member
    Options
    I'm in.. 183. Today
  • katieklg
    katieklg Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Sounds fun! At my weigh in last week I was 184 lbs.
  • wifeyy
    Options
    Oh my gosh I don't even want to!!! Haha I'm about 178-179, hope that's close enough :)

I will accept it lol
  • Minkime
    Minkime Posts: 41
    Options
    189.4 today. I love a good challenge!
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I'm in...been stuck in the 180's for far too long....last weigh in was 185.....hoping that is at least a pound lower now...LOL
  • amymimi12
    amymimi12 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've been at 180.6 for a month now. Going strong Jan & Feb (I started at 196), but I've been stuck and unmotivated for weeks. I appreciate the help & challenge!
  • Kris1997
    Kris1997 Posts: 241
    Options
    Im IN, i can't wait to get out of the 180's!

Today im 184
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'll do it. 181 this morning.
  • wifeyy
    Options
    Wow this would really help me out a lot

My starting weight is 182

When will we weigh in?

Tuesdays will be fine by me.
  • weggiejo
    weggiejo Posts: 1
    Options
    I've been stuck at 179.5 for a couple of weeks. I hope I weigh less tomorrow, but I'm not holding out hope. Too much sugar! Sign me up!
  • Parker4124
    Parker4124 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Think by the end of May I can reach the 160 mark? What is a realistic goal?
  • nchriste47
    Options
    I started my journey last Memorial Day Weekend (2011) at the beginning weight of 250 lbs. By the New Year I was down to 180. However, since then I have been pretty much stuck at this weight and it is beginning to get frustrating. It seems I just am hovering at the 180 mark - gain a few pounds and then lose a few pounds so I am finding myself constantly back at square one which is 180. I haven't given up and I still walk 13,000 steps at least 5 days a week and I try to watch what I eat. Have decided to just relax and enjoy the knowledge that I have at least lost 70 lbs since last year. I do not plan to give up, however, and will keep on trying to get to my goal of 100 pounds lost. Perhaps, joining this challenge will give me the boost I need to get closer to that goal!
  • alp1990
    alp1990 Posts: 56
    Options
    I'll do it :) 183 this morning!
  • lauraladell
    Options
    Hello, great idea!!

I would love to join, I am 183lb, So what do we have to do?

Laura
  • DaChozn
    DaChozn Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Been in the 180s it seems like forever now. But what exactly is the challenge?