The world is going to end in 24 hrs!

Options
7funnygirl7
7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
If you knew the world was going to end in 24 hrs., what would you do with your time?
I know what I would do,~ but just curious as to what other options are out there :smile:

Replies

• 7funnygirl7
    Options
    Come on folks...the world is ending! Give me some "new" ideas to use my 24 hrs wisely. ~ I'll tell you mine, if you tell me yours!
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    Kiss my kids and spend the last 24 hrs with them.
  • DaveLostHisGroove
    Options
    Run around naked and eat ice cream!
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options

Lol! I still don't think I'd run around naked, but I'd eat ice cream! In bed with a hot guy (who I'd have to find, lol). Then I'd take my puppy and drive to my parents' house, my favorite place in the world.
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Grab my family and any friends that wanted to join us, and go up into the mountains where we scattered my dad's ashes. Build a huge bonfire, roast hot dogs, eat smores and remember all the happy times we spent together! Dance, laugh, sing.... whatever made us feel good... and just enjoy our last few hours to the fullest! :smile:
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I'd call everyone I know. Anyone whose numbers I don't have in my phone would get a letter or a FaceBook message from me. I'd tell everyone why they were special to me, even if we haven't spoken in years.

I'd also tell off a few *kitten* that need to hear it.

While doing this, I will be cuddling my kids, pets, and amazing boyfriend.

Then, if there's enough time after all those cuddles, letters, and phone calls,

I'd take a road trip to see my mom in person and give her a big hug.

Also, I'd be eating a lot of chocolate and spaghetti while wearing a pretty pretty dress.
  • 7funnygirl7
    Options
    Ahhhh, ~so now you'll play my game! Beats playing by yourself doesn't it??...LOL
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Please don't take this the wrong way but I first read this quickly and thought you said "I'd take a road trip to see my mom in PRISON"....which is a good thing too BTW! lol
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    See how many times I could do it in 24 hours.
  • 7funnygirl7
    Options
    Do what???? Hmmmmmm?
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Wreak_Havoc Posts: 597
    Options
    Go back to Montana, find the favorite spot I used to go to in the mountains, and soak up the beauty.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Do what???? Hmmmmmm?

Make love.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Please don't take this the wrong way but I first read this quickly and thought you said "I'd take a road trip to see my mom in PRISON"....which is a good thing too BTW! lol

My mama is a fast-living cougar that's been on a 10 year mid-life crisis i can only hope to replicate in thirty years. It would not surprise me too much if she ended up in prison

but it would be for something weird. No normal crimes that normal people get locked up for....
  • DaveLostHisGroove
    Options
    Too funny!:laugh:
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    finally take my daughter to Disney Land.
  • 7funnygirl7
    Options
    Okay, so far in my "last: 24 hrs....~ I am going to kiss a lot of people, be nakey eating ice cream, visit my mom in prison (ha, ha),eat some weenies, laugh, dance, sing, call people, eat spaghetti while wearing a pretty~pretty dress, drive to Montana to "do something" with a beauty, then I'm going to bed with a guy and eat his chocolate...OH MY!, while taking his daughter to Disney Land, think long and hard about death, steal a few things, meet some aliens, then stick my head between my legs and kiss my *kitten* goodbye, cry, beg my mom to take my kids so I can turn into a cougar, get drunk on expensive champagne, eat like a pig, then pray with family that I could screw again until the world ended, get sentimental an go be wtih my kids, then probably try to end the world myself!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i'd be cool if i died not scared i used to be scared before but meh
    i'd do violent things to others and cause chaos :devil: :devil: :devil:
  • 7funnygirl7
    Options
    Do what???? Hmmmmmm?

Make love.
    Oh, I was thinking something else! OOPSY...LOL
  • nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Eat chocolate in bed with a hot guy or vice versa....hehehe!
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    I would steal all the needed equipment I could, hijack a shuttle, and an astronaut or two, grab those closest to me and head to the moon. There I'd wait for aliens to come take us to their home and live happily ever after. The end.