Awesome, great transformation...you look great! Thanks for sharing
  • andrea000
    andrea000 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    so awesome:))
  • leighannwilliams
    leighannwilliams Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    LOL, Congrats!! I was about to drop all I had and go do my p90x for the next 2 weeks straight LOL That is great! Your looking awesome!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    WOW....Now this is some hard work and it shows....NICE
  • keesh1123
    keesh1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Those are some AMAZING results. You look great! I know that you are very proud. This is so inspirational!
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! I am doing p90x and am on my 2nd day of week 4..the recovery week. When did you see the most results? Ive only lost 4.4 pounds but I read that phase three shows the most...is that what held true for you?

I would have to agree with almost everybody else who has done P90X. Results really show during the final 30 days. Today is day 60 for me. I forgot to take measurements this morning, but I have lost 14 pounds so far :happy: I started getting a bit discouraged during the first couple weeks of training block 2 because the results began to slow down. I stuck with it though, and I am so glad I did. The results are really coming through, and I can't believe how strong I've gotten. Stick with it and trust in the program because it works. Good luck!

Also, OP you look amazing. These results are incredible!
  • RedBone03
    RedBone03 Posts: 56
    Options
    outstanding job!! Keep it up..
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Impressive! Great job!
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Options
    Amazing transformation!! You look great, well done : )
  • huiyingx
    huiyingx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow that's really impressive! You look great!

Just curious did you follow the diet recommendations of P90? If not what kind of diet were you following if at all?
  • nancycsel
    nancycsel Posts: 47
    Options
    You look great! I'm going to start P90X after I finish 30 Day Shred.... I'll have to come back to this post to stay motivated.
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome and I know that program is intense. I have both programs and I haven't been through the whold program. Think I will try to complete P90 when I finish up another program I am doing.
  • joebanz77
    joebanz77 Posts: 283 Member
    Options

Just curious did you follow the diet recommendations of P90? If not what kind of diet were you following if at all?

Thanks. :) I didn't follow the Power 90 or P90X nutrition guide. I wouldn't recommend it. Instead, I used myfitnesspal to figure out my calorie deficit with my calorie burn for weight loss then customized my ratios to 40/40/20.
  • joebanz77
    joebanz77 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm going to start P90X after I finish 30 Day Shred.... I'll have to come back to this post to stay motivated.

Thanks Nancy. :)
  • adidrea
    adidrea Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's an amazing transformation! I have this program sitting somewhere collecting dust. I think I'll pick it up after reading this :)

Anyway, wonderful job. You look great
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options

Thanks. :) I didn't follow the Power 90 or P90X nutrition guide. I wouldn't recommend it. Instead, I used myfitnesspal to figure out my calorie deficit with my calorie burn for weight loss then customized my ratios to 40/40/20.

My question exactly - awesome!

I have another. Is it possible to be too out of shape for p90x? Or do you think you could build up to it over time?
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Joe you are doing fantastic and you are the one who inspired me to get the Power 90! I LOVE the sculpt and the cardio I'm still getting use to--but it's terrific too. You Rock SIR!
  • prettygirlhoward
    prettygirlhoward Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!! Good Job and keep up the good work!
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic! Much better results than I got... (although I did lose weight and built some muscle. Your overall toning looks a lot better!)
  • ahoag_83
    ahoag_83 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing work and dedication. Keep it up! =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!