Best Cheat Day ever!

Options
What was your best cheat meal you have ever done?

The best cheat meal i have ever done was 2 months ago (probably the worst one to this day) was I once ate a whole Large Hawaiian Style Pizza, 2 Bluemoon Beers, and 3 large chocolate chip cookies. It felt great at the time, but not so much a few hours later.

Replies

• shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Probably thanksgiving... What didn't I eat? :P
  • kak2m4
    kak2m4 Posts: 167 Member
    Options

The best cheat meal i have ever done was 2 months ago (probably the worst one to this day) was I once ate a whole Large Hawaiian Style Pizza, 2 Bluemoon Beers, and 3 large chocolate chip cookies. It felt great at the time, but not so much a few hours later.

Sounds amazing! :-)

If I do cheat days/meals, it's usually something like McDonald's. I know McDonald's is extremely disgusting to a lot of people, but for some reason I think it's soooo good.
  • TequillaLover89
    TequillaLover89 Posts: 260 Member
    Options

If I do cheat days/meals, it's usually something like McDonald's. I know McDonald's is extremely disgusting to a lot of people, but for some reason I think it's soooo good.
    I still like their snack wraps. That will NEVER change. I tried a fry from there the other day and it just wasn't the same. When I was a kid I always use the get the crispy ranch snack wrap. I don't like that one anymore which is weird. I love the grilled honey mustard or chipotle one though.. I haven't had a mushroom and swiss no mayo in soo long. I use to love that too. I wonder if that has changed....
  • Jadesfattorment
    Options
    When I ate an entire jar of nutella! :)
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Since I just got done eating, I will have to say today! I rarely eat fried food, but I was craving fried fish and vinegar. Hubby ran to Captain Ds for me and ahhhhhhh! I feel so much better! I did peek at the calories and this one meal was more than my daily allowance. Cheat days are ok once in a while though right? :)
  • Inacay
    Inacay Posts: 47 Member
    Options

3 Mung Bean Sun Cakes! Yummy!
  • lpchica36
    lpchica36 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well since I am seeking to build muscle and am very small, I do my cheat days BIG. My biggest one ever was I ate all my healthy food up till dessert after dinner... then I had a dessert called Chocolate Perversion which was this huge brownie, covered in chocolate mousse, covered in chocolate ice cream, covered in whipped cream. It was about a foot tall! Then I went to the movies and had a box of Resses pieces (3 servings) a box of gummy worms (3 servings) and a box of Milk Duds (3.5 servings)... then I got home and had some gluten free cookies.. then passed out! Lol. And I didnt even gain a pound!!!!

Easter I ate candy all day and then had a pint of ice cream with more candy at night.

And tomorrow I plan on having a whole box of mac n cheese for dinner, endless chocolate and candy during a movie with a friend, and then a pint of cookie dough ice cream with some more candy and whipped cream before bed.

:)

When I do it weekly, I do it big. And the metabolic benefits are huge... I know the science... I'm a personal trainer. And cheat days are a heaven sent gift from above for those of us who eat perfectly and train hard 6 days per week.
  • lpchica36
    lpchica36 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Oh and on Easter along with eating candy all day and all that ice cream at night, I forgot to mention I had a whole pan of protein bars for breakfast, pizza for lunch, and chicken nuggets and fries (a whole bag) for dinner.. Where do I put it all? I have NO CLUE!! Lol.. :)
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    March 12th, 2011 - Disneyland. Now, I've had plenty of DL cheat days, but this one was different. Normally I have reserved cheat days. I eat mostly freely, but I don't eat just to eat. I often find myself staring longingly into the sweets cases at Disneyland, knowing I'm saving myself for an amazing meal later.

But this day, we were only the park for the one day. And the hubby decided there would be no staring longingly. We started with Mickey waffles and I pretty much was eating the entire day. After we left the breakfast restaurant, I had cotton candy thrust into my hands before the end of Main Street. We had my favorite DL meal for lunch and one of my faces for dinner, with snacks all day long. There were times the hubby disappeared and just showed up with food. Cookies, s'mores, chocolate covered PB fudge, chocolate and caramel dipped marshmallows, chocolate frozen banana, pretzel, churros, Dole Whip, funnel cake, corn dog, and a few more bits and bites.

It was pure gluttony and so totally glorious.

I've had other days that may rank better in terms of the quality of the meals, but for just a start to finish day of awesome, it'd be this one.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Since I just got done eating, I will have to say today! I rarely eat fried food, but I was craving fried fish and vinegar. Hubby ran to Captain Ds for me and ahhhhhhh! I feel so much better! I did peek at the calories and this one meal was more than my daily allowance. Cheat days are ok once in a while though right? :)

of course it's alright. that's what this thread is all about!
  • thepanttherlady
    thepanttherlady Posts: 258 Member
    Options

I'm with you on this one!! I think I've kept McDonald's in business for as long as I can remember. :smile:
  • thepanttherlady
    thepanttherlady Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    We had my favorite DL meal for lunch and one of my faces for dinner, with snacks all day long.

This made me giggle. :laugh:
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Chicken Fried Steak and Mashed Potatoes with brown gravy...'nuff said!
  • Tashry
    Tashry Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    When I ate an entire jar of nutella! :)

Pretty sure you and I are soul mates.
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Anything involving late night booze munchies!! Other then that almonds and dried fruit are a HUGE weakness, i eat entirely too much!!!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I don't often binge anymore. I felt bad when I went 200 calories over on Easter. T_T
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    lately, the easter candy is getting the best of me, but worst, nachos and beer at a local pub...or the night we went for 1/3lb loaded burgers medium....and the Mt. Dew wasn't diet...
  • acontos13
    acontos13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I thought you were going to say something liked you hooked up with Swedish twins
  • Chelle_Davis
    Options
    Beef Fajitas with Tortillas, Sour Cream, Guacamole, Refried Beans and Spanish Rice. I felt like I was ready to go into a carb coma afterward, but it was sooooooo good.