67 Pounds Gone...my Success Story!

Options

Replies

• mischief1on1
    Options
    It's such an encouragement to see others doing it and keeping it going. Congrats!
  • josettenehmelman
    josettenehmelman Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good Job! You must be so proud!
    I love how you smile starts to appear when the weight starts falling off!
    :wink:
  • mkwow
    mkwow Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    So very inspiring! You look amazing! Thanks for sharing this with us!
  • BarbaraJeanSmith
    Options
    Great Job!!! How did you lose your "stomach"? I have lost 58 lbs over the last couple of years (only 6 since joining MFP) but can't seem to make my stomach shrink much so i am curious how you did that? You look great BTW.
  • bedinky1207
    bedinky1207 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! I think it said the second to last picture was 160? So how much do you weigh in the last picture? (If you don't mind me asking). And how tall are you? I started about 210 and am getting closer to 160, yet look no where near as good :(

In the last picture I'm at 147! Every 5 pounds down from 160 I really started noticing body changes and clothes fitting looser. I'm about 5"8". Are you including weight training in your workouts? I started doing a lot more weight training around the 160 mark too but still keep up with cardio.
  • bedinky1207
    Options
    Great Job!!! How did you lose your "stomach"? I have lost 58 lbs over the last couple of years (only 6 since joining MFP) but can't seem to make my stomach shrink much so i am curious how you did that? You look great BTW.

Stomach fat really has to do with 1. the food you are eating and 2. cardio. You have to really watch the sugar and fat intake in your diet to see a change in belly fat. Belly fat is also a dangerous fat to have. It's very hard on your organs. I also drink Shakeology everyday which has a low glycemic level that helps keep my blood sugar level all day. That means my metabolism stays steady all day and doesn't nose dive. haha
  • bedinky1207
    Options
    I know you have heard this many times, but your story is very inspirational to me. Your starting weight is only two pounds less than my starting weight and just seeing that someone my size CAN get there, it makes all the difference in the world.

Thank you and that is so awesome to hear!! It is possible and you to can do this. I don't have a history of being fit or skinny. I'm an average joe that decided to change her life.
  • reashamoriba
    reashamoriba Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look awesome
  • MollyDukes
    MollyDukes Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, very inspirational. Thank you for sharing and congrats on your success :) good job
  • NanaB2011
    NanaB2011 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • THINandFABULOUS
    Options
    Great transformation! Keep up the great work!
  • bedinky1207
    Options
    Thank you!
  • lmurphy12
    Options
    Amazing results, and I love how much happier you look as you get to each stage!!
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    right on! good job. such a huge success and you should be very happy with these results.
  • pangela13
    pangela13 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great. Job well done.
  • clairerose11
    clairerose11 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I love the fact that your face goes from :-( to :-/ to :-D

You look a lot like me in the first photo, this really gives me hope!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    WHAT???!!!!????

WOW!!!!! You so ROCK!!!! I'm so proud of you==fabulous work and you look gorgeous!
  • bedinky1207
    Options
    Thank you!!!

I love all the responses from people saying I'm giving them hope. It comes from my heart...If I can do this, so can YOU!!
  • ruth1503
    ruth1503 Posts: 4
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic, thanks for sharing! It's great to see what determination can do. Your kids must be so proud of their mum!
  • bedinky1207
    Options
    My kids are very proud of me. I hope I can teach them about health and fitness and not about dieting and losing weight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!