Best Cheat Day ever!

Options

Replies

• AngieFlames
    AngieFlames Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Today!
    work brought in huge Cinnamon Buns - but I was good and only had half of one
    then for lunch my boss and I went for Vietnamese - Fresh Spring Rolls and Deep Fried Spring Rolls and a bowl of War Wonton Soup. It was heaven!
    Then tonight my hubby and I are getting together with some friends and are having more Vietnamese - this time I am getting the Vermicelli Bowl with pork and, you guessed it, another spring roll.

Love, love, LOVE Spring Rolls!
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    I like the IIFYM approach. Even the "best" foods can be included. I can have anything I want if it fits into my calorie and macro goals. A true cheat day/meal for me would be eating something that causes me to NOT meet my goals for the day. When I do that, there is nothing good about it. :( It would be the "worst" cheat day if I were to describe it.
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I've never had a cheat day, nor do I ever plan on having one. I have become so in love with healthy good, and being fit I just don't crave those 'bad' foods anymore. Maybe it's just me. :(

I felt like that at the beginning...that all changed
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    What was your best cheat meal you have ever done?

The best cheat meal i have ever done was 2 months ago (probably the worst one to this day) was I once ate a whole Large Hawaiian Style Pizza, 2 Bluemoon Beers, and 3 large chocolate chip cookies. It felt great at the time, but not so much a few hours later.

OMG...this sounds sooooo good. I'm gonna eat an entire Spinach and Feta pizza today...1200 calories...AND..a slice of Deutsche Kuche Chocolate Covered Marble Pound Cake.

Hooorayyy for Cheat Day....the food kind anyway :-)
  • I've never had a cheat day, nor do I ever plan on having one. I have become so in love with healthy food, and being fit I just don't crave those 'bad' foods anymore. Maybe it's just me. :(

well this thread doesn't apply to you. i don't think being fit and being in love with "healthy food" means that you never again eat indulgent things.

Maybe I will one day, but right now it's something that I really don't miss. It's quite strange,actually, but I love it. I know it doesn't apply to me, but it doesn't mean I can't respond.
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    For a triple birthday:

http://www.lumaonpark.com/ (menu changes a lot, so the below may not be on it)

bottle of prosecco, two martinis, steak tartare with truffle french fries and soft boiled deep fried egg, scallops with risotto and crispy pancetta, brown butter brussels sprouts, and chocolate mousse with chocolate ice cream and chocolate shavings.

I had walked a few miles at a mall earlier, but it was SO FREAKING WORTH IT.
  • ShalisaClam
    ShalisaClam Posts: 190
    Options
    When I ate an entire jar of nutella! :)

Pretty sure you and I are soul mates.

Better make it a threesome... that stuff is sooooo frickin' good!!
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I had a cheat weekend during Easter

All you can eat Sushi
    All you can eat Korean BBQ
    Macaroon
    Yogurtland
    Chocolate
    Lollipop
    Fast Chinese Chow Mein and Teriyaki Chicken
    1/2 lb 100% Angus Beef Hamburger with the works
    Burrito
    Guacamole
    Giant Palmier cookies (7 inches in diameter)
    Creamy Milk Coffees and Teas

And I managed to stay under my calorie limit everyday, by exercising with my HRM =D I gained a few lbs in water weight, but now I lost it all, and an extra lb
  • loudvoice1
    Options
    HOLY COW!!! How do you do it without gaining??? I'd love to know .... my cheat days seem to flippen send me crazy.......................
  • mfisher16508
    mfisher16508 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I would love to have a cheat day, but I cant. My stomach will not allow it, and neither will I. But I would like to. If I did I would surely get sick and feel like dying. I am post-op 1 month hence the reasoning.
  • chesh1520
    chesh1520 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I had one last week that consisted of buffalo wings and a bazillion beers. Tomorrow will be another bazillion for the Jimmy Buffett show.
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I think my best cheat day will be today - I am going to a Mexican place called Mi Pueblo. I am going to eat the chips and salsa and then order the Al Pastor plate which is some kind of shredded pork marinated in this wonderful chili sauce. Full of crack, I am just sure of it. Topped with avocado and sour cream - YUM!!! I may even eat the tortillas, rice, and beans.
  • juliegin
    juliegin Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Many of these cheats sound like binges to me. How is that a healthy mindset as a reward?
  • mzhokie
    mzhokie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    last weekend we were invited to a special soft opening of a new Irish bar in town. Spring was in the air and I decided to enjoy myself. I had a cheese burger, potato wedges, 2 Duppel beers and Guiness silk pie. I didn't eat it all but OMG it was good. It put me over the number of calories I burned that day and I had done extra exercise knowing we were going.
  • leannems
    Options
    Chipotle steak burrito with extra cheese, a whole bag of their yummy chips and salsa, mmmm! That is like 1200 calories right there in one meal, lol!

I go to Chipotle most weekends and have some good light meals there if you're interested. Mostly consist of a burrito bowl with brown rice, but I can even fit some chips in if I split the burrito bowl in 1/2

Yeah. I love Chipotle!
  • theladyy
    theladyy Posts: 176
    Options
    Mine is usually the same...a thickburger from Hardees. I can't afford it very often, so it's like a bag of heaven when I get it!
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    My 'cheat meal' or' eat what I wanna meal' is going to be tonight!! I'm going to get that 580 calories taco salad from Moe's and I'm going to like it....love it...and propbably want some more of it!!! :)
  • leannems
    Options
    Many of these cheats sound like binges to me. How is that a healthy mindset as a reward?

What is the difference between a cheat and a binge? Actually asking, no snark here.
  • emy10284
    emy10284 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    THISSSSSS!!!!!!!!
  • plarcade
    plarcade Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Just the once? Nutella is soooo gooooooooood