PIZZA!?!?!??!

Options
124»

Replies

• DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I usually hand make it but once a month I order pizza for me and my son.

pineapple and pepperoni.

Yuummmyyyy
  • itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I still eat it. Pizza is delicious. :) And it's easy to make it fit with my day.

I'm a big fan of just plain'ol'cheese. If I'm feeling fancy, I'll do a white pizza (either with garlic olive oil or a cream sauce) with chicken and spinach. Yum!
  • DesertMermaid29
    DesertMermaid29 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I ate a whole small pizza yesterday LOL LUCKILY it was home made, wheat crust, low fat skim milk cheese. In the end, I ended up paying for it with a LOT of working out XD
  • MrVixen84
    MrVixen84 Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm just about to go pizza crazy, I can't wait.
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I still eat it! I workout extra so I can eat it! Although I have traded my meatlovers (from the local Italian place) for a veggie pizza or white pizza with garlic and tomatoes. It saves a ton of calories and lets me indulge more often.
  • TheycallmeHotDonna
    TheycallmeHotDonna Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE Papa Murphys Chicken Artichoke with bacon delite.... It's to die for!!
  • Jamie2007
    Jamie2007 Posts: 169
    Options
    Hawiaan BBQ Chicken!!!
  • emczech5
    emczech5 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I love a good supreme pizza. If you like thin crust a good lower calories option that a frozen pizza is to take a whole wheat tortilla top it with a scoop of marinara sauce a little bit of cheese and any other desired pizza toppings. Bake at 400F until cheese is melted and tortilla is crispy.
  • ahoag_83
    ahoag_83 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Oh I couldn't give up pizza completely! Just count the calories and it's ok to have. My local pizza place does a great marinated chicken pizza. Wonderfully yummy!
  • karaemoore
    karaemoore Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've been eating the Kashi pizza. I don't feel badly if I end up eating more than one slice! :)
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    My favorite is called Pizza Amsterdam: beef strips, broccoli, sauce hollandaise, tomatoes. And I always get extra corn :)
  • lucythinmint
    Options
    Eat it every week!! It is the food of the Gods!

I will never commit to a diet or lifestyle change that will not let me eat my pizza when I want it. :drinker:
  • lordsangel
    lordsangel Posts: 167
    Options
    I do occasionally. Most of the time if I do I make my own. I like spinach and bacon pieces with lots of low fat mozzerella cheese. No sauce but it tastes fantastic. I also like making taco pizzas. I make taco meat and add whatever veggies I like, (lettuce, tomato, olives, onion, etc) and cheddar cheese, aginno sauce except taco sauce. Once its done cooking you can add guacamole and sour cream if you like. But if I'm gonna eat Papa John's or where ever I order from I just make sure i add it into my food and make space for it.