RUNNERS!!! Have you ever.....

Options

Replies

• Canbfit4life
    Options
    cant say I have Yet but when the time comes im sure i will run with him or behind him lol
  • Cheval13
    Cheval13 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    This is a pretty good thread. :)
    I think I subconsciously stare at people's backs and calfs, and I will enjoy the view, but obviously in the last 100 meters sprint in front of them! Ha ha ha.
  • HJCsDaddy
    HJCsDaddy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Uh....no....er....uh....I would *never* do that....

(insert secret high-five here)

The Princess Half-Marathon was teh awsum. 15000 plus runners, I was one of 1100 guys. Scenery galore.

The last 5K I did, however, I had no scenery to look at. I beat all the girls, which was my first time ever doing that (14th out of 300 plush runners, 22:20 total time on course). I would call that an NSV, but I wouldn't want to be called sexist or anything.

Hubby and I ran the Tinkerbell run in January. He loved it... 11,200 women... 800 guys! :tongue:

Obviously not here in Montucky. The largest race I have been to is the Komen Race in Helena and there aren't 15k people there. I am running up there next weekend, however, doing the Wounded Warrior Run! Then the 30K Dont Fence Me In trail run in May.
  • BradyMommy
    BradyMommy Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I think I could let the OP be my pacer. :wink:

DITTO!!
  • froggyO
    froggyO Posts: 5
    Options
    Not yet, but I like the thought. Hopefully I will :)
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I find the most bootyful runner who has a fast pace!! That way I get an awesome view and a fast time!!!!
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    No, but I have noticed several male runners who cannot seem to pass me. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . Yeah, right, that's a good one. I think I will give this a try on my next run next week.
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I think I could let the OP be my pacer. :wink:

I agree!
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    I wish...but I am so slow that the person in front of me is usually my Dad's age...:embarassed: :tongue:

[scandalous reverse cougar - or whatever you call that]
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    Nope, back where I am in the pack, the views aren't the greatest, but if I wasn't motivated to increase my speed before, I am now - there are definitely some hotties closer to the front :tongue:
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm running my first race tomorrow, so I'll let you know ;)
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    One time I was running on the beach with my older brother and my brother was some ways behind me and by the time we reached our end point, my brother was like, "See that guy over there? He was running so fast and literally passed me up, and then as soon as he got behind you, he drastically slowed down. I should have threw my phone at the back of his head" Lol it was funny because my brother kept imitating him saying the guy kept tripping over himself.
  • cjfitnessme
    cjfitnessme Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Have you ever found yourself behind someone in a race, and found the 'view' so nice that you postponed passing them for a while?

I just call them my "pacers". LOL

haha usually I am just trying to keep up with them fast women:P
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I haven't, but I can't help but notice it's all the males that are answering this question in the affirmative :laugh:
    I'm too busy kicking *kitten*! :happy:
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I moved to a place that's so small, I believe I'm the only one that's running - on that note, I don't think anyone wants to see me jiggle around the neighborhood, at least not until I'm fit enough lol.
  • ironmanwannabe
    ironmanwannabe Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    i am beginning to think all these races are just oogle-fests?!
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    i am beginning to think all these races are just oogle-fests?!

Gotta find something to do while you ticking the minutes away. I had one gorgeous bee-hind help pull me through finishing a 5K when I had the flu and a 103degree fever. I just kept my focus on her firm buttocks, and next thing I knew I was crossing the finish line.
  • sixisCHANGEDjk
    Options
    I haven't, but I can't help but notice it's all the males that are answering this question in the affirmative :laugh:
    They are probably following you......
  • tenunderfour
    tenunderfour Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I've drafted behind someone before.... But for pacing, not cheap thrills. Lol!

I've also had someone come up behind me, lift my skirt, and goose my azz in a race. Not cool!! Turned out to be my ex husband - which made it even less cool. :-p
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    They are probably following you......

:laugh: Thanks! I'll have to watch for this from now on - LOL