54lbs gone! (pics)

Options
raisingbabyk
raisingbabyk Posts: 442 Member
Found this old pic of me and my baby today and thought I'd compare it with a picture I had taken today. It helps me so much to be able to see the difference side by side, since it's hard to notice changes in yourself. I highly recommend doing before and after pics!

I wish I had taken my sweater off for the picture, it'd be nice to see the changes in my arms!

IMG-20120413-00554-1.jpg

Replies

• mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look great! :)
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    dang girl you look great
  • cohophysh
    cohophysh Posts: 288
    Options
    Well done, you in the Pac NW???
  • sylwiasta
    sylwiasta Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!! Congrats!!!
  • Hollyjd1019
    Hollyjd1019 Posts: 148
    Options
    Amazing change! Wtg!
  • raisingbabyk
    Options

BC!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    pretty girl :)
  • OperationGetFIT
    Options
    You look great!!
  • silversong24
    silversong24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    That's incredible lady! So proud of you!!

Edited to fix my horrible late night post-brain-shutdown spelling lol....... Still super excited for you :bigsmile:
  • jenlayport
    jenlayport Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    :noway: You look amazing! You look like an entirely different person. Great job!
  • Stina_Marie13
    Stina_Marie13 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    congratz, you look awesome!
  • cohophysh
    cohophysh Posts: 288
    Options

BC!
    Easy to recognize the NW...
  • hml86
    hml86 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Wow... You look great!!!
  • Teapotdomescam
    Options
    Omg that is SO awesome!
    Super proud!!
    <3
  • steelersfamily6
    steelersfamily6 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Awesome, I just did the same last week. I knew I had lost, not just because the scale went down and the measurements went down, but I did see it in some of my pics but my bff took some the other day and I about puked because of how big I still am so I had to do a side-by-side comparison and holy moly it is awesome to see! Congrats you did so awesome!
  • jklabs0411
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats
  • SDawgW
    SDawgW Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Great job! Hawt l'il Mama, you are! Love the darker hair color.....I'm a bit biased. :wink::wink:
  • raisingbabyk
    Options
    Awesome, I just did the same last week. I knew I had lost, not just because the scale went down and the measurements went down, but I did see it in some of my pics but my bff took some the other day and I about puked because of how big I still am so I had to do a side-by-side comparison and holy moly it is awesome to see! Congrats you did so awesome!

You look great, I can definitely see the difference in your side by side too! Congrats to you!
  • raisingbabyk
    Options
    Thanks everyone :heart:
  • AngieMoore1975
    AngieMoore1975 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look soooo fantasic! Such a transformation! All your hard work has definitely paid off. :):)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!