What do you sleep in? The buff? Pajamas? Shorts?

Options

Replies

• OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Men's Briefs - Not Boxer Briefs
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    nekkid, except when travelling or visiting
  • jankleberry
    jankleberry Posts: 508
    Options
    T-shirt and pants (underwear). Or if Im warm just the pants :)
  • demiashlyn
    demiashlyn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    the buff, but always a robe by the bed ... ya know, in case of a fire or someone breaks in lol
  • MinnesotaManimal
    MinnesotaManimal Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    the buff, but always a robe by the bed ... ya know, in case of a fire or someone breaks in lol

ditto.... except NO ROBE by the bed.... ya know, in case someone breaks in, I can scare them off ( or make them die laughing) either way I figure Im better off.
  • jnels
    jnels Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    For me it's a tank top and my undies! I'm claustrophobic so the less clothes the better, even when it's cold :bigsmile:
  • Carita79
    Carita79 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    buff...for sure!
    if i come to bed in clothes its the lacy type that i hope to have removed :tongue:
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    mostly t-shirt and panites, but now that its hot the bucket naked all the way.
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Only buff here
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    T-shirt and panties. Comfyness!
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    My guys t-shirt and undies... I can't stand pants when they twitch during my toss and turn sleep
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    T-Shirt & Undies. Sometimes PJ bottoms if it's cold.

Me too, exactly!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    i sleep in boy shorts and a singlet in summer and cotton pj's in winter
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Naked in the heat and in the winter I wear pyjamas... Otherwise I freeze!!!
  • lsapphire
    lsapphire Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Usually the buff. But my feet have been colder this winter than normal so start with socks sometimes and then have to find them in the bottom of the bed when I get up. LOL
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Huge t-shirt, can't sleep in the buff anymore since I have kids, and most nights my 5 year old calls for me in the middle of the night.
  • LauraJWStevenson
    LauraJWStevenson Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    No kids at home any more...just panties....no one can see me!!! Besides you actually stay warmer that way...you don't have the dead air to waste your body heat on. Now if I have company or grands spending the night...the Granny Gown comes out!!! I do have a Rep to up hold!!! LOL!!!!
  • Sildrae
    Sildrae Posts: 86
    Options
    Pretty much always sleep starkers, otherwise boxers. Only time I really ever wear PJs are when I'm ill or super cold, reason for me sleeping starkers all the while is because I'm like a radiator when I sleep, I feel warm in myself, but anyone who's next to me roasts haha!

I've had various people comment on my heat radiation, they say I emit heat like the sun, they end up waking up hot and bothered and I'm as per usual, warm and relaxed :D

Anyone else have this kind of effect? Or am I alone? =O

--Lee
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    When I'm sleeping alone and it's cold I wear a sweatsuit. If it isn't cold I wear a night shirt and undies. Now if I'm sleeping with my husband I sleep au natural, cause he tears off my nightshirt and undies! Lol
  • sampa91
    sampa91 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Usually undies and top! But a top without sleeves ugh I always get all tangled up! Sometimes naked is awesome though! :D