30 lbs before 30? Blew that goal out of the water!

Options
13»

Replies

• JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    Loooovvveeee iiiiiitttt!!!!!! Q
  • skinnnyxoxo
    skinnnyxoxo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You are one beautiful woman!
    Great job to your hard work and keep it up.
    :smile:
  • pascal11
    pascal11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    congratulations great work, just wondering what have people done in order to lose the pounds, how many calories have people been eating for a day? and how long did it take to start the pounds falling off?
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    you look great! it always amazes me how low the obese range goes. i started at 39.3 and now i'm at 33. !!!!! so i have 20 more lbs to lose to be overweight. And now i feel overweight. i don't feel obese anymore, kwim?
    anyway congrats and good luck on the rest of your weight loss journey! :)

Congrats. You look amazing and I have to say that you totally look like you a much lighter than what you said your weight is. I can't believe that you are still showing in the "obese" range when you don't even look like you are overweight. You are doing fantastic!!!

Thank you! When I started, my BMI was 39 (40 is morbid obesity, I was almost there! eek!)
    My current BMI is 31. 197 puts me into overweight, and 165ish into "normal". I've been told I carry my weight well?? Or maybe it's the muscle mass I'm building?

Thank you all for the positive words of support!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic achievement!! Congrats :flowerforyou:
  • Salamanda425
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!!! I turn 30 in 6 months and your sucess is just the kick in the butt I think I need! I want to do that too! Thanks for the inspiration!!!
  • TanyaDelAngel
    TanyaDelAngel Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, I have the same goal before my 30 bday, thank you so much for inspiring and motivating!
  • MrsHolyFires
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!