Body Media Fit Link Vs. Advantage Vs. Core

Options
shovav91
shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
I'm considering asking for one for a late birthday present, but they all very so much in price with the Link being almost twice the price of the BMF advantage. Does anyone have experience with these? Which? Are you satisfied with them?
They're really expensive, so I want to be really sure before I invest. Thanks for any input you can give!

Replies

• polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I love the body media. Its been so helpful and user friendly. I love it
  • shovav91
    Options
    I'm almost definitely getting one, I just can't figure out which to get. There is the Link, Advantage and Core... which do you have? What do and don't you like about it?
  • inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I just did a little research and you've sold me on it, haha. From what I can tell, the Armband Advantage is all that would be necessary for me *personally* - I don't need immediate updates on my cell phone or anything. It looks like the Link is good if you want to use your phone/the armband with Bluetooth and have the information sent directly to your phone - is that really necessary? (For me, no. For you, maybe!) And then of course the third one is just a smaller version of the Advantage, looks like.

I'll probably be buying the Advantage. You can't beat that price.
  • rachmass1
    rachmass1 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    is this like the bodybuddy? How much do these really help get an accurate gauge?
  • shovav91
    Options
    Inlander- I hope you like it!
    Rach- I'm not sure... that's why I'm trying to get some information from people who use them.
  • rachmass1
    Options
    Yea, it was my bump. Interested too
  • shovav91
    Options
    Well thanks for the bump! I hope someone has some information.
  • rachmass1
    Options
    http://www.bodymedia.com/Products/Learn-More/Compare

Looks like a good site. Slanted in one direction perhaps
  • rachmass1
    Options
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    I have the Advantage. I bought it because it was $99 with a Groupon, and I didn't care about realtime updates. I love it.
  • ImTravis
    ImTravis Posts: 1
    Options
    I bought the BodyMedia Link, because Amazon had it for $136 with a $30 coupon, so it was $106, so not much more than a FitBit. I like the display on the FB, but prefer the data that the BM gets.