I have a question for the ladies, and no men peeking....

Options
What would you say is a turn your head type of guy that would lets say.....HOT!!!! I have always been sooooooo, you know over a mans great biceps.:embarassed:

Replies

• auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    What would you say is a turn your head type of guy that would lets say.....HOT!!!! I have always been sooooooo, you know over a mans great biceps.:embarassed:
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Yeah I agree, the arms get me everytime. Although I do notice nice butts too, which my boy has :love: lol!
  • doglvr_75
    doglvr_75 Posts: 144
    Options
    I have to confess, I'm an arms & shoulders kinda gal, too..., but, nice eyes and a friendly smile will always get my attention...:blushing:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I could go for some Christian Bale!! Yes all of him!! :tongue:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    A great smile always makes me melt :blushing:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Arms for me too. And a nice tight tummy :blushing:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Smile is great! And arms are nice too!
  • hollychristine
    hollychristine Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I work in the Dental field, so a good smile is VERY important. I've seen some hotties with nasty mouths....yuck. Its amazing what I have seen.
    Eyes too.
  • PaperDahlia
    PaperDahlia Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Arms! Eyes, and a great smile :)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Oooh yeah. Love those bi-ceps!
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    Has to make me laugh and have half a brain

case in point (and showing my age) - I thought the guy from "Real Genius" was hot, but the guy from "Top Gun" was nasty.

forearms are nice too
  • shrtcwgrl
    shrtcwgrl Posts: 18
    Options
    Eyes definitely do it for me! A great set of green eyes make me melt...then I look at their arms and abs...definitely have to check out the ASSests too!:blushing:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    I love me some pretty eyes!!
  • LonelyPilgrim
    LonelyPilgrim Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    If we're talking strictly bodies here.

it's a six-pack belly with a little mohawk of belly hair up to the navel. mmmmmmm

Also a nice toned back and shoulders.

I really like the slender boys, who are toned, not the bulked-up muscle boys.

I always tell my boyfriend he reminds me of a horse, those rippled muscles below the surface.

He runs and does core work but is not a weight-lifter/body builder. I don't like popeye muscles AT ALL.
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    i like arms that are strong with tattoos.... :love:
    a nice *kitten* never hurt
    j~
  • splenda
    splenda Posts: 24
    Options
    Me? Mostly the shoulders, and chest. I like the belly, and yes the biceps too.

Can i say all of the above?
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    well if we are talking strictly looks an athletic build is sooo nice....even if they have a little extra weight something about an athlete...sigh...that is shallow lol

but these are more important to me a great sense of humor and great laugh, a bright and open mind,
    a nice smile.....kind eyes and strong arms and hands....omg...lol that's my hubby LOL....ah well! that worked out nicely huh? lol

hugs!
    Ali
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    well if we are talking strictly looks an athletic build is sooo nice....even if they have a little extra weight something about an athlete...sigh...that is shallow lol

but these are more important to me a great sense of humor and great laugh, a bright and open mind,
    a nice smile.....kind eyes and strong arms and hands....omg...lol that's my hubby LOL....ah well! that worked out nicely huh? lol

hugs!
    Ali

The men were talking about body building, just a pick up from there Hon! Believe me I know there is more to a guy then his looks. I have seen some guys with great biceps that never seen the inside of a health club, and even had a bit of a gut on him, and no *kitten*:happy: But can't help but like those nice strong arms around me and I melt. Sorry, just one of my weakness's /:wink: Sarg was joking about the type of body that would turn womens heads and crash their car.....guess I shouldn't of peeked:tongue:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    lol!!!! well ya know what ....I think they probably did peek LOL..you know men LOL.....(that'll get em LOL)
    hugs!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

I actually prefer tall/lean...more the soccer player type..I've never been into big muscles/arms
    Who ever mentioned Christian Bale...YUMMMMMMYYYYY
    :)

Kim