Newbie in need of support!

Options
I joined a while back but am just now getting serious. My cousin lost 50 pounds using this site/app and I hope to do the same! Need all the help and support I can get and will be a positive supportive friend, so please add me :happy:

Replies

• CArnold94
    CArnold94 Posts: 35
    Options
    Welcome back :-) i have just started using this for the first time and i love it :-)
  • bonnasaurusrex
    bonnasaurusrex Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • smariere
    smariere Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I love the motivation component of this site!
  • cth33
    cth33 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just made this yesterday and im really excited to try it out! feel free to add me too(:
  • arriba56
    arriba56 Posts: 2
    Options
    also just joined last week
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Dilli1380
    Options
    Hi :)
    I'm new too, starting today, and I would love a friend if you wanted to add me.
    Good luck!
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck.
  • Diamond241
    Options
    I just added you :)
  • linlouyea
    Options
    Hello,
    A friend at work told me about my fitness pal. . Can't seem to keep the weight off. Lost 30 # on weight watchers, then gained it back, plus. When I" fell off the wagon":blushing: . WW meetings don't coincide with my work schedule, so I needed to find another way.
    So, I am ready to start this program.....:flowerforyou:
  • Deelite2012
    Deelite2012 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just started this like 2 weeks ago and I am totally addicted. The best thing is the app on your phone that scans the food for you and deducts your calories. I just started the message board yesterday so I will be your friend - looking for support too!
  • Te2005
    Te2005 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Alidimps
    Alidimps Posts: 3
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me people :flowerforyou:
  • happyvitale
    happyvitale Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just added you.
  • feb06momma
    feb06momma Posts: 169
    Options
    I've been on here for the last 3 months and have lost 40lbs as of today! Feel free to add me. :)
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like.. I think the more friends and support the better.
  • TheTrimTim
    TheTrimTim Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hi, if you (or anyone else) wants to add me as a friend, then please do. I too am looking for encouragement.
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    I have had a rough time lately, gained back some of what I lost, lost my motivation, but I am slowly getting back on track. Feel free to add me.

What I love most about this site is that everyone at some point has been where I am now, they all know and understand the struggle. I think were I lost my motivation was when I stopped listening to myself and how I wanted to handle things and started listening to others, not anyone on this site, but family members who do not understand why I am thinking the way I do.
  • CatRL
    CatRL Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    welcome back...I too am returning to the site after a short break....feel free to add me.