Ladies who eat more than 1,600 a day!

Options
iqnas
iqnas Posts: 445 Member
Hello!

I've lost more than 40 pounds in the last 7 months, and I've finally reached a healthy weight of 132 pounds! I'm looking for ladies who are eating at least 1,600 calories (and if you're someone who is working on 'maintaining' weight...EVEN BETTER!)

Please feel free to add me! (I eat 1,700 a day)

All of my current MFP friends are wonderful, but I don't have very many that eat as much as I do! :laugh:

Thanks in advance!

Hope you all have great successes in your personal journeys! :smile:

Replies

• 2Bskinny4good_Stacie
    Options
    we sound like we are in similar situations...I'll zip you a friend request :)
  • emgawne
    emgawne Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    my net is set to 1570 but i eat about 200 a day because i eat back my exercise cals.
    feel free to add me!
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I'm currently set for 1500 cals a day - and I eat that almost every day! The past few days I've been almost there but not quite (I had a tonsillectomy earlier this week, so it's been tough to get there - liquid/soft diet - ouch!). I'm also on an exercise restriction for a couple weeks, but I'm always eating my cals back, so when I am able to exercise, I always eat 1600+ Friend request sent! I'd love some new food ideas :smile: I love to be able to eat a lot and still lose weight - it's been great!
  • LovesGG
    LovesGG Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I eat 2700 a day (for now).

ETA: Read my profile and everyone feel free to add me if you want.
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Anyone else, feel free to add me too! Love having more friends that like to eat, too :wink:
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I eat around 2000/day.
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Yup, I eat 1800

good luck!
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    I also eat 2000.
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    I eat 1,600+ these days, feel free to add:)
  • Sunshiny2
    Sunshiny2 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I eat 1700-1800 plus some of exercise calories. Add me! :)
  • jessie1480
    jessie1480 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I eat atleast 1650 a day and eat back half of my work out calories. I will be slowly adding more calories in as I find the amount that works for me best.
  • PixelTreason
    PixelTreason Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hi! I eat about 2,000 or so a day.

Trying to maintain (or gain a little muscle!) 118 pounds, 5' 8"
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I eat 1500 but with exercise calories so turns out to be more like 1800ish on most days
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I zigzag depending on my strength days, but I gross 1800/2500 cals.
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    My current goal is 1910, I'm attempting to gain 1/2 lb a week, I go up and down though, I have just been on 2 weeks of 2140 when on gaining 1lb a week (succeeded in gaining about 2.7lbs!). I strength train and do a little cardio 4 times a week, so I eat a couple of hundred extra those days too.

To be honest I'm relieved to be down to the 1900 for a few weeks, the 2140, esp on exercise days was a bit of a killer to meet.

Meg
  • DoodleDaft
    Options
    By eaters feel free to add me, I'm eating 1800 plus exercise cals, lifting weighs, doing cardio and losing, love it!