Insanity results!

Options
I love seeing everyone's results from Insanity so I figured I would post mine on here! I lost a total of 13lbs throughout the 60days. If you have already finished Insanity or are finishing it soon what are your plans for working out post-insanity?

nic+before+and+after.png
nic+before+after+side.png
nic+before+after+back.png

My blog if you want to read my background story of how I have lost over 110lbs! http://healthychoices-for-life.blogspot.com/2012/04/what-started-it-all.html

Replies

• oliviajessica
    oliviajessica Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm on day 7 of insanity...your success has definitely motivated me!
  • jessalynne16
    jessalynne16 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! I just started insanity and really excited. Did you follow their nutrition plan/how many calories did you eat/day. I'm planning my post insanity workout by continuing to do insanity some many times/week, running, and weight lifting.
  • kayceerox
    kayceerox Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    wow! way to go! certainly motivates me :)
  • LENAhall
    LENAhall Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    nicely done!!!! i can tell a difference in my body after 2 weeks. i've been doing spin, barbell class, yoga and pilates for over a year. this has definitely kicked up my toning and fat loss!!
    you are an inspiration!!
  • nicholebean
    nicholebean Posts: 160
    Options
    Wow you look great! I just started insanity and really excited. Did you follow their nutrition plan/how many calories did you eat/day. I'm planning my post insanity workout by continuing to do insanity some many times/week, running, and weight lifting.

Thank you, I did follow the nutrition plan. It was really easy to follow and I enjoyed most of the meals. I did have to tweak them a little since I am a vegetarian but it wasn't that hard to change. I am 5'1 and when I started Insanity I was around 137lbs. For the first 5 weeks I was consuming about 1450 calories and the last 4 weeks I bumped it up to 1550 calories.

This was my first week post Insanity so I went to yoga Tuesday/Thursday and did the elliptical/tredmil' and light weights M/W/F. I am trying to decide whether or not to try p90x next, as a friend let me borrow it. I just don't have room in my apartment for a pullup bar.
  • Lilith47
    Lilith47 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting so seeing the success pictures makes me happy :) and motivated! The workouts are so hard!!!
  • MrzBlessedLady
    MrzBlessedLady Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    great results! I am thinking about trying insanity after I get myself a little more advanced into my workouts
  • dc_smile2002
    dc_smile2002 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Amazing Results!
  • si_puedo
    si_puedo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    wow....so awesome....
    this coming saturday is going to be my 60th day of insanity. i plan on starting it all over again.....i still have a lot of weight i want to drop so i must keep digging deeper...
  • nicholebean
    Options
    Thank you all!
  • RicSnyder
    RicSnyder Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Unreal!! Great work!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Wow big difference
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    awesome, you look great!!!!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Great results! Congrats on your success!
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! U got great results!!! I have 1 day left in Month 2 Week 3 :D .....and then ONE WEEK left!!!!! After I finish I will be doing P90X and then the Insanity/P90X Hybrid I think :)
  • LunaMischief
    LunaMischief Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    That is definitely motivation to keep digging deeper =D
  • nicholebean
    Options
    Wow!!! U got great results!!! I have 1 day left in Month 2 Week 3 :D .....and then ONE WEEK left!!!!! After I finish I will be doing P90X and then the Insanity/P90X Hybrid I think :)

Have you ever done p90x before? I have no place for a pull up bar in my apartment so would it be worth it for me to try it?
  • cincymomof3
    cincymomof3 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!
    Great job.
    I am starting week 6 on Monday :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!