Day One!

Options
Hello. I am a 53 yrs old short, female. I work every day and have a family at home. I know it will be difficult, but hope to stay motivated as my husband wants to lose wt., as well. I MUST lose this extra 40 lbs of fat wt. I've been carrying around for years. I know as a result of losing wt, additional benefits will occur, too. That's I am looking forward to happening as well. I can't stand how I look at this point; it's just not the me I know is deep inside this huge body. I have made small, achieveable goals for myself to keep me from feeling overwhelmed and defeated while on this long journey. Got on treadmill for 91 minutes today. That's a good start. Now if only I can keep this rountine up each day.

Replies

• WenonaY
    WenonaY Posts: 203
    Options
    Great job on the treadmill! Feel free to add me.
  • jheffe
    jheffe Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me also..I just started MFP this past Tuesday...we are approx the same height and weight..we can all do this together..lets do it!!!...by the way..good job on the treadmill!..keep it up!
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Looks like your off to a great start.
  • starryol
    starryol Posts: 16
    Options
    I think you're doing great, feel free to add me if you like
  • babsriley
    babsriley Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wicked burn on the treadmill. Feel free to add me if u like.
  • ImLenny
    ImLenny Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello all, I just joined and am ready to get started deflating a spare tire. It was hard when I tried on my funeral dress slacks and they wouldn't fit. Ouch what a wake up call. Went and got a tread climber but wrecked my back unloading it, so can't get started with that goal for a few more days, but i will ! Hoping to lose 20-30. A big shout out to my main squeeze Cheri and a big thanks too!
  • lidiette4632
    Options
    Feel free to add me! =)
  • GrEyedRose
    GrEyedRose Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Go you!! MyFitnessPal will sure help!

Add me as a friend!