my first week

Options
I'm getting hooked to myfitnesspal and enjoy reporting my daily exercise and food- its slowly making me more conscious and aware of so many things I overlooked and didn't pay enough attention to. Am determined to stop thinking how good and slim i was in the past and take over the future and feel good and look great! :happy:

Replies

• pippiagain
    Options
    Me, too. Just started 4 days ago, and had no idea how much I was overeating! I love the accountability!! Good luck to you!
  • tabreo
    tabreo Posts: 3
    Options
    to you as well! now i'm thinking thrice before i decide what to eat and need to exercise more on those " bad days " :-)
  • Teapotdomescam
    Options
    Same here! I've been on this site for almost a month and it's made me want to stop with my sugar intake! I love sugar but when I started logging the candy in every single day I knew it was time to make a change lol.
    Hope you continue finding it i useful here!
  • luvmypoochie
    Options
    I'm getting hooked to myfitnesspal and enjoy reporting my daily exercise and food- its slowly making me more conscious and aware of so many things I overlooked and didn't pay enough attention to. Am determined to stop thinking how good and slim i was in the past and take over the future and feel good and look great! :happy:

Hi there, I joined MFP January 2011 and I have to say it has been very educational. I had no idea the amount of calories i was consuming in a day - now I know the content of every single thing I put in my mouth. I do have my "bad" days and have fallen off the wagon many times over the last 16months. I am trying to lose those last 11 lbs - which is proving very challenging!
  • Chelle_Davis
    Options
    I totally am right there with you. It's just so amazing how much your world comes alive when you're just aware!!! Congratulations! :D