During Pics....16 days of New Rules of Lifting for women!

Options

Replies

• dianefisher47
    dianefisher47 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I year 2102 ???? look at the dates of your pictures.... great pictures congrats..how did you enter the pictures ???
  • kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Great results !! Did you do 16 workouts or is this 16 days working out in a row

Keep it up !!
  • tlhorsley
    tlhorsley Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Awesome Progress!! Congrats on the hard work and changing your body!
  • Meatsies
    Meatsies Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Yesss! YESSSSSSS! Thank you for posting this! I am starting the NROLFW workout program tomorrow and cannot wait. And after seeing your progress, I'm even MORE pumped. I had my husband take 'before' pics today. Thank you for sharing!
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Wow.... great results... :-)
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    16 days are you kidding me? That is amazing
  • carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Options
    Great job :)
  • lizzyliz79
    lizzyliz79 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Drastic change for such a short amount of time!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can see the difference. Keep up the EXCELLENT work!
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Impressive!!! I've been thinking about getting the book and u just convinced me I should!!! WTG on an awesome job!!!
  • aquasw16
    aquasw16 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Virtually you weigh about the same but the results are amazing!!! That is so cool!
  • MsBrwnSugga
    MsBrwnSugga Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    congrats awesome results
  • JustACaJen
    JustACaJen Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing 30 Day Shred for the month of April and I am going to start NROLFW in May. I I am getting really excited about this workout plan. I have even built a crazy spreadsheet to track the workouts (actually I modified one I found online). Your pictures motivate me even more! When you say you are not following the eating guidelines, does that mean you haven't upped your calories? Are you still following MFP calorie recommendations?
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look awesome! I can't believe that is 16 days!!
  • jlynnbrooklyn
    jlynnbrooklyn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I year 2102 ???? look at the dates of your pictures.... great pictures congrats..how did you enter the pictures ???

hahaha! Thank you! I had not noticed this at all :wink: I added the pictures using flickr
  • jlynnbrooklyn
    Options
    I am currently doing 30 Day Shred for the month of April and I am going to start NROLFW in May. I I am getting really excited about this workout plan. I have even built a crazy spreadsheet to track the workouts (actually I modified one I found online). Your pictures motivate me even more! When you say you are not following the eating guidelines, does that mean you haven't upped your calories? Are you still following MFP calorie recommendations?

I have upped my calories and I do drink the protein shake but I have been eating pretty unhealthy for the past week and a half (which I would not recommend but I was on spring break). I will start logging tomorrow and following the 40% protein 30%carb 30%fat as well as paying attention to my calorie count :)
  • jlynnbrooklyn
    Options
    Great results !! Did you do 16 workouts or is this 16 days working out in a row

Keep it up !!

In the 16 days I have gotten in a total of 8 workouts (I took the pics after already doing 2 of the workouts-so I did the 8 workouts over 18 days). I always get in my rest days ;) These results are crazy! I did not expect to see results this soon especially since I want to lose about 50lbs.
  • seekingstrengthX2
    Options
    Happy to see this. I just bought this book off of Ebay yesterday, should be here soon!
  • toomanycurves
    toomanycurves Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    VERY impressive!!! You inspire me!
  • Mompanda4
    Mompanda4 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Very impressive!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!