Other mommas trying to shed baby weight?

Options
13»

Replies

• momma_a
    momma_a Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have 2 kids, 4 and 8. Tryin to lose that last little bit of baby pooch I have and it's hard!
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I am 30. I have 3 kids (4, 3, and 8 months). I've successfully lost ALL my baby weight plus some, but I still have a few lbs (around 5 lbs) to go to get where I want. Add me if you are still looking. :)
  • rbottom12
    rbottom12 Posts: 27
    Options
    Do you find it hard to get the tummy weight down because of the c-section? I have 2 kids and both were c-sections.....trouble getting rid of the bump.
  • chetnabhatt
    Options
    ohh yeah..!!! I am 25 yrs old mommy to a 19 months old baby. Piled on kilos during and after pregnancy...around 19 kg i.e. 42 lbs. Tried so many diets but nothing helped. Then i came across MFP this month earlier and I feel it like a wish came true. Its amazing. I have lost 5 lbs so far. I never thought loosing weight would be so much fun but it is. I feel all positive.

Feel free to add me !!
  • shortstuff31117
    shortstuff31117 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Me! I have 3 kids , the youngest will be 2 in July. I'm still carrying around 15lbs of baby weight, plus it would be good to lose another 15 or so :-)
  • momma_a
    momma_a Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I didn't have c-sections, and I still have a hard time getting rid of that pooch.
  • mebuthalf
    mebuthalf Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Mommy of 3, 1, 3 and 5 year olds. All c-sections .... I'm actually at my pre-pregnancy weights, but still have 75 to lose and a huge tummy :\

Love me some friends :)