No meanies allowed!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Leeanne1974
    Leeanne1974 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I think there are some real "know it alls" on the topics section but whereas a few years ago I would have argued the point i just ignore it now and dont use the topic postings as much as i have had on other forum sites.
    I agree with the no meanies lark. Keep the negativity away and things become more positive in your life is my mantra (well one of them). So if someone is a mean, negative person then I dont have them in my life be it the real world or cyberville.

To the gorgeous lady who said about people saying bad things to her about her weight loss in the "its bad for you" way... Sometimes people are jealous but sometimes there are those of us who care. I have only ever voiced my concerns on here about the lack of calories people say they consume on topic posts if they are miniscule or if the girls look almost emaciated. That is purely because I have been there myself years ago and its only years later that the "rewards" of that are delivered... Missing periods, ballooning weight then yo-yo dieting, ill health and so on. If someone can get out of that rut before they get ill then i hope my words may have helped. Some of us are nice people and not meanies we do just care xx

Feel free to add me, as long as you drop me a domino's with ALL the trimmings on your next superhero trip ;)
  • demorest
    demorest Posts: 109
    Options
    hi, my name is connie. I agree with you MFP should only ne about the support of others, I know i need all the support I can get.
  • janeosu
    janeosu Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Agree completely :) Would love to support you!
  • Brandongood
    Brandongood Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I like pepperoni and mushrooms! lol
  • 30togomoveit
    30togomoveit Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I like this site for that reason. I haven't come across that yet on here (granted I have been away from here for a LONG time) but when I was on here regularly, I really liked it.
  • Elaydab
    Elaydab Posts: 3
    Options
    Feel Free to add me I feel the same way. Just looking for some help in the motivation department....
  • hennaed
    hennaed Posts: 14
    Options
    Hello! Please add me! I would LOVE some new friends! :)
  • FromFat2Fab
    FromFat2Fab Posts: 101
    Options
    it sad to see her go again and i hope the best for her
  • Evette7
    Evette7 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Amen!
  • jamesvic22
    jamesvic22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love some positive, helpful pals as well. Hope no-one minds if I add them.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I am nice. Add me!
  • gimmewellness
    gimmewellness Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm on board too!! good luck on your journey...well not luck, just knowledge, willpower and the desire to sweat!! lol
    anyone can add me.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Umm, that's an interesting way to ask for support - I tend to think that starting expecting "meanies" is only going to attract negativity....
    Anyway, I wish you luck with getting healthier and I hope you fnd a supportive bunch of friends this time around.
  • htbylaura
    htbylaura Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi !!! Welcome back! Hope that this time will be your final, and those you encounter are friendly! I also dislike negative comments...but I throw kindness back at folks and well, it just usually stops 'em. :flowerforyou: Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me if ya need a support system!