For the guys (even though you sneaky ladies will read it too

Options
2»

Replies

• banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    lol, sorry, guys just aren't jucy!

A conversation about a hookup goes like this.

guy1 "I hooked up with that chick last night."

guy2 "Oh yeah? She was pretty hot. You stay the night?"

guy1 "Yep"

guy2 "cool"

guy1 "So that means you missed the end of the Sox game then? Too bad, it rocked!"

guy2 "I'll catch it on sports center later"
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I didn't read it :indifferent:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:

I think that your (new) photo goes well with your "not" reading protestation.....almost a sassy smile and an in your face look!

:glasses:
    :blushing: :bigsmile:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

guy1 "Yep"

guy2 "cool"

guy1 "So that means you missed the end of the Sox game then? Too bad, it rocked!"

QFT! :laugh:
  • hollychristine
    hollychristine Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Call me sneaky......I read it.....and I read mens mags sometimes just to get into their heads. It helps the dating life, lol
    I learned what not to say on a first date for example. Illuminating stuff.:wink:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options

guy1 "Yep"

guy2 "cool"

Funny, that's how our convo's go too.... minus the Sox thing:tongue: oh.. and the chick thing...maybe:wink:

• Lisabeth
    Lisabeth Posts: 268
    Options
    You know......not to be nosy by reading this post.......but you can do like they did in the movie "Meet the Spartans" and paint on a "six pack"....:laugh:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    You know......not to be nosy by reading this post.......but you can do like they did in the movie "Meet the Spartans" and paint on a "six pack"....:laugh:
    Now that's sexay!:laugh: :noway:

• auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Sorry......but after 58years I had to peek to see if there was some dark secret I didn't know about the male species. :frown: Excuse me while I go back to dying my hair blond, just to see if I will have more fun , or more dumb:noway: :laugh: :laugh: lightin up:huh:
  • Lisabeth
    Options
    LMBO!!!! Oh, I have GOT to write this. There is a guy that loves to cut his grass with his shirt off. He thinks he looks sooooooooo good. He is quite cute, but he's not "fit" and my husband will bust out laughing because he says he will never do something like that....until he's fit.........
    Now that's sexay!:laugh: :noway:

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

guy1 "Yep"

guy2 "cool"

Yeah, ours is similar except the end is usually something like "Ok, want to go shopping??" .......with a reply of "For shoes or handbags??!"
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    and oh ya we would also ask " so what did you wear!!" lol
  • shrtcwgrl
    shrtcwgrl Posts: 18
    Options
    i just wanted to know what men talk about when they think women arent listening (reading).....:indifferent:
    j~

Trust me, THIS isn't what we are talking about. LOL! Course, we are very simple creatures, what we talk about when you are around, is what we talk about when you aren't, we just tend to say it with a little more vulgarity when you aren't.

***whistles innocently*** I didn't read a thing!...:devil: If that isn't the truth! I've heard a few men's conversations when they thought we weren't listening!
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    What is it about "for the guys" that made me read this in a second?!?!?

:laugh:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    they got all of us...lol subliminal message I think! lol
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • Lisabeth
    Options
    We are women. Men just don't communicate with eachother and when they actually DO, dang.....we have just GOT to know what it's about.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I have heard men gather at a local dinner a few times and honestly they can gossip more then a gathering old old women:happy: