WHAT IS YOUR TICKER SAYING???

Options
I have seen some interesting tickers, I just want to know what all of them mean. Mine is obvious, this is the tummy I would love to have (however in a darker shade) and yours?

Replies

• HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Mine is kind of obvious... Our little pooch... A Boston Terrier named Daisy :flowerforyou:
  • Crystalchaos72
    Options
    :drinker: Mine is generic :/
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    my beautiful baby Princess :)
  • TiffanyKinner
    TiffanyKinner Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I drink water daily ;)
  • SomeMorr
    SomeMorr Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Mine is a picture I took last winter and I thought it was pretty.. Plus i am gaining self-love as i lose weight. :)
  • thatgirllesley
    Options
    Mine is pink leopard print because to me that represents 'sexy' and I'd like to feel sexy and comfortable in my own skin. :wink:
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Mine is a joke about censorship and propaganda.
  • slparsaca
    slparsaca Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Mine is a picture of our 6 daughters...they are one of the reasons I decided to lose weight and get healthy.
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Mine has my favorite color on it and I love butterflies.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,732 Member
    Options
    I hang out in a group where a bunch of us put our real names in our tickers so we could remember each other's names more easily. It's pretty easy to figure out my real name from my screen name, but lots of screen names have nothing to do with people's real names.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Mine is my Camaro. I chose the hibiscus flower because I'm in Florida and they grow everywhere here.
  • zooblflot
    zooblflot Posts: 131
    Options
    Mine is my beautiful baby boy who passed away almost two years ago. :cry:
  • yuliyax
    yuliyax Posts: 288
    Options
    Be light as a feather - also my tattoo once I'll lose the weight.
  • CosmicBella
    CosmicBella Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I guess mine says I'm not very creative cus it's just a plain ole MFP generic ticker... :/ lol
  • lablovr108
    lablovr108 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I started this journey almost a year ago in anticipation of the cruise I was taking with my family in March 2012. Well, my ticker pic is me on that cruise - in my new size 4 dress! The cruise was my motivation, and now that the cruise is over, I'm using the picture to keep me motivated.
  • learningtolove
    learningtolove Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Mine is a pin up girl. I have always admired their beauty and self confidence and would love to do a pin up photo shoot some day
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Mine is my beautiful baby boy who passed away almost two years ago. :cry:

Your ticker is beautiful :)

Mine's a kiwi that looks a bit like a heart on the inside :)
  • EvEboEvie
    EvEboEvie Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Mine is (obviously) a picture from my wedding 7 months ago... living a long and healthy life so I can enjoy my husband and start a family with him is one of my biggest sources of motivation for this journey.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Mine says I'm a fan of True Blood, I change mine every so often....it keeps it exciting.