8.5 months and 70lbs less (pics)

Options
1235»

Replies

• cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. You look great and energetic and happy! Love your shoes, too.
  • cshelto44
    cshelto44 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic :)
  • reginapeak
    Options
    Great job! I love the photos! I had to laugh at the shot of your BMI from your Wii- I too weigh in on my Wii and it is my goal to lower my BMI- which is currently obese. Honestly right now I am just working towards overweight then I will work down from there.
    Thank you for sharing!!
  • shanel97654
    shanel97654 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look AMAZZZZING!!!! Way to go! What an inspiration you are ....... Thanks for sharing your story!
  • kayms13
    kayms13 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Awesome--hope that's me one day :happy:
  • orangecrayon
    orangecrayon Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    You look SO amazing! You are such an inspiration to all the mothers out there :) Keep up the good work!!! (By the way, your family looks so supportive. I'm glad you've had them with you on your journey)
  • Long2bslim
    Long2bslim Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You are are a real inspiration to me...I'm about the same now as when you started and I've always said I could never be a size 10....so now I think maybe I can...thanks for that:flowerforyou:
  • Tink_889
    Tink_889 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration. Congratulations. You look absolutely stunning x
  • aegisprncs
    aegisprncs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Oh my! Fantastic tenacity!!!! :smile:
  • 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    Congrats... You look amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!