Would love a little extra support!

Options
Hi everyone,

I am a 40 year old female from Canada and I was here from January to March in which I lost 22 pounds. Then I went on vacation at the end of March and have been having trouble getting back on track. I also seem to have developed a lovely case of heel spurs (I think that is what it is called) which has made it difficult to workout, go figure!
I would love some support friends that are in it for the long haul as I need a lot of support :laugh: I will also be there to support you and help you through good and bad days!
Looking forward to making some new friends! :happy:

Thanks for reading my post!

Replies

• dnt3v
    dnt3v Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    The best thing about MFP is the support! :) Good luck!
  • lorrainesimba
    Options
    Hi Keepsmiling
    Welcone to MFP , I have been on here a long time now, and love this site. I would love to give you some support, i log in everyday feel free to add me as a friend . :wink:
    Good luck from Lorraine:smile:
  • Tink_889
    Tink_889 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Welcome back to the site. I am also re-starting and in for the long haul!

Good luck on your journey :)

Lottie x
  • Kay2405
    Kay2405 Posts: 54
    Options
    Hi :) feel free to add me. I'm Kay, 22 from the UK and I've got to lose 2-3 stone which I think is around 42lbs before having surgery. I could do with a few extra friends to help with the motivation. :) x
  • Jesea
    Jesea Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jennifer, 41, almost halfway to my goal of losing 40 lbs...23 to go! Feel free to add me!
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Feel free to add me (and anyone else too!)... I've learned quite a few things along the last few months, but am still learning too! I can be a good resource but will also need help too :smile:

I started here at 151.4 and am now down to 132.9... I've lost 18.5lbs and going strong. I'm currently on an exercise break (per my doctor) because I just had tonsillectomy, but I've still lost 1.6lbs this week. Can't wait to keep working out because sticking to 1500 cals is hard when I'm used to more :laugh:
  • fleabert18
    Options
    H! Feel free to add me!
  • Tiff216
    Tiff216 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I could also use a little support if you would like to add me!!!
  • lindaagilbert
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I am Linda, I need to lose 75 pounds. I lost it all last year, then my husband was diagnosed with cancer, and the weight all came crashing back on. I would like to be your friend. I know you can do it. We can do it together.
  • screenerbabe
    screenerbabe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone! I've been using the app on my phone, and finally checked out this site. Wow, this is so cool! I would welcome anyone who would like to add me, too. I'm going to try to add a few people, hope I do it correctly! Looking to lose about 30 lbs, so I can get rid of my diabetes. My name is Lisa and I love most foods that are bad for me! lol