totally irritated....

Options

Replies

• fitJoce
    fitJoce Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    And as was mentioned, if that's how it's gonna be played, we better round up all the shirtless guys on here, too.

Can I be chairman of the roundup committee ? :)
  • fitby38
    fitby38 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Yeah, it really looks that way...

& are you calling me fat???
    [/quote]

ahhh ... no shuggie i didnt call you fat ... didnt even look at your pic when i responded ... but its funny how you were quick to jump to that conclusion ...
  • VintageDisaster
    Options
    I fully accept that some of these posts aren't going to be "safe for work." You know what else isn't really safe for work? Browsing the forums at a fitness site instead of working.

AMEN.
  • ThePunkHippie
    Options

ahhh ... no shuggie i didnt call you fat ... didnt even look at your pic when i responded ... but its funny how you were quick to jump to that conclusion ...

Maybe you should stop & think that the words you're typing have meanings - if you insinuate that I'm sitting here, scarfing a bag of cookies, I'm going to assume you're insulting me.
  • VintageDisaster
    Options

You're on a weight loss/fitness website. It's a pretty obvious conclusion to draw when someone's hinting that you're pigging out on cookies.
  • fitby38
    Options
    blahhh blahhh blahh ... talk to the techs ... they make the rules ... have a GREAT day!

Well, that was a mature reply...

thank you!! thought so myself

Saying ''Have a great day'' does not excuse the rudeness of your reply. You should be inspired by pictures such as the one posted by the OP in the abs thread, instead of being jealous.

Haters gonna hate. You're the living proof of it...

look up rude sweetie ... i said she looked GREAT ... get that thru your thick skull ... you all are getting your blood pressure up because i copied the RULES LOL ... anyway ... have a GREAT day!

wow! I don't think I've seen someone get so defensive about their comments on here. Have a cookie hun, I think you're blood sugar might be low. I hope you don't respond to people like this in your real life, you might not have any friends at all.

what type of cookie should i have??

Triple fudge chocolate chip - because a sugar coma is about the only way anybody is going to tolerate you

can i get a couple from the bag you're eating from? im tolerated quite well- thanks!

I was thinking the same thing when she said that.even if she was, I would rather be considered "fat" than have an attitude like here ANY day of the week. Karma is a b*t*h and the way she is responding to people will come back on her.

well keep thinking ... but dont hurt yourself in the process ... i didnt call anyone fat. and i dont have an attitude LOL ... you all keep making comments and im having myself a ball over here responding ... oh and karma can be a b*t*h ... have a great day!!
  • melb2003
    melb2003 Posts: 198
    Options

[/quote]

[/quote]

What's so funny about that? For you to be a person that thinks its funny for someone to think that they are being talked about that way...you shouldn't even be apart of this site. I mean, this is for support and encouragement, and it seems to me that you are not able to do neither of those.
  • fitby38
    Options

You're on a weight loss/fitness website. It's a pretty obvious conclusion to draw when someone's hinting that you're pigging out on cookies.

WTW??!!! girl ... LOL!!! aint no one said anything about anyone pigging out on some cookies ... and i aint about to start any crap over your insinuations ...
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    You know, there's a little arrow beside everyone's name, and if you click it, you get an option that says, "ignore user." Excellent.
  • fitJoce
    Options
    Fitby, you are such a warm and precious soul. It must make you feel so good to be spreading the love is this supportive community.
  • anniebeeee
    Options
    I always thought it would be the younger women being catty the most, but I've noticed that usually the rude comments are coming from ages that should of stopped acting like children a long time ago. Act your age not your shoe size.
  • fitby38
    Options

[/quote]

What's so funny about that? For you to be a person that thinks its funny for someone to think that they are being talked about that way...you shouldn't even be apart of this site. I mean, this is for support and encouragement, and it seems to me that you are not able to do neither of those.
    [/quote]

and how much do i owe you for that piece of advice? ... you are doing the samething to me that you are accusing me of doing ... you all have taken the original thread and run with it ... acutally i never once said anything negative about anyone or anything until the comments were geared toward me ... if you are tired of me responding ... then stop commenting ... its that simple ... cuz i got all afternoon LOL
  • fitby38
    Options
    I always thought it would be the younger women being catty the most, but I've noticed that usually the rude comments are coming from ages that should of stopped acting like children a long time ago. Act your age not your shoe size.

hmmm .... like 23 year olds?? i agree
  • fitby38
    Options
    Fitby, you are such a warm and precious soul. It must make you feel so good to be spreading the love is this supportive community.

yep ...
  • anniebeeee
    Options
    Hmmm funny you thought the comment was directed at you but whatever.
  • fitJoce
    Options
    I agree. I'm out.
  • fitby38
    Options
    Hmmm funny you thought the comment was directed at you but whatever.

yep ... funny
  • ThePunkHippie
    Options

and how much do i owe you for that piece of advice? ... you are doing the samething to me that you are accusing me of doing ... you all have taken the original thread and run with it ... acutally i never once said anything negative about anyone or anything until the comments were geared toward me ... if you are tired of me responding ... then stop commenting ... its that simple ... cuz i got all afternoon LOL

Hmm, if people don't have a problem tolerating you, why do you have all afternoon to troll on a fitness message board? If I didn't have a life, I wouldn't be bragging about it online...
  • ErnieM88
    ErnieM88 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You know, there's a little arrow beside everyone's name, and if you click it, you get an option that says, "ignore user." Excellent.

Wonder who I'll be using that on, haha :)

Definitely good to know!
  • fitby38
    Options

Hmm, if people don't have a problem tolerating you, why do you have all afternoon to troll on a fitness message board? If I didn't have a life, I wouldn't be bragging about it online...

not sure of your point ... but ok. it appears to me that you are "trolling" too. you seem to keep tolerating me because you keep coming back for more ... if im intolerable ... click that little button they are talking about ... anyway ... have a great day "trolling"!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!