Insanity results!

Options

Replies

• BrnIdGirl
    BrnIdGirl Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I am new to mfp and was wondering what is insanity?

Insanity is high interval training! It is a beach body workout program. Google it and you can see a video about it!

Thanks
  • mici0427
    mici0427 Posts: 54
    Options
    Holy cow you look amazing!!!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your success! You ROCK!!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    AmazIng results....Definitely can see how toned you have gotten and now you have definition and inches off the waist..WOW....I know its a tough workout but looks like it is SO worth it!! CONGRATS
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look awesome!!
  • nicholebean
    nicholebean Posts: 160
    Options
    Thank you all! I am so excited about my results. My fiance did Insanity with me and although his results were not as drastic he also got good results. I would recommend Insanity to everyone! Def worth the money we spent on it!
  • nicholebean
    Options
    Wow you look great! I just started insanity and really excited. Did you follow their nutrition plan/how many calories did you eat/day. I'm planning my post insanity workout by continuing to do insanity some many times/week, running, and weight lifting.

Thank you, I did follow the nutrition plan. It was really easy to follow and I enjoyed most of the meals. I did have to tweak them a little since I am a vegetarian but it wasn't that hard to change. I am 5'1 and when I started Insanity I was around 137lbs. For the first 5 weeks I was consuming about 1450 calories and the last 4 weeks I bumped it up to 1550 calories.

This was my first week post Insanity so I went to yoga Tuesday/Thursday and did the elliptical/tredmil' and light weights M/W/F. I am trying to decide whether or not to try p90x next, as a friend let me borrow it. I just don't have room in my apartment for a pullup bar.

I just upped my calories to. I am glad to see you had results, the upping makes me nervous. I plan on doing P90x sometime soon too. I wont get a pullup bar. I couldnt do a pull up to save my life. Maybe after a few rounds?

Yeah, thats what I was thinking. I can do about 2 pullups and then I am dead. Need to work on my strength a bit more. Don't be afraid about upping your calories, your body needs it. You def burn more calories doing the max workouts!
  • TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • samvanz
    samvanz Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    My goodness, you've done a brilliant job! Your dedication's now written on your body. :)
  • angenz
    angenz Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Your results are AMAZING!!! Congratulations on your very hard work.

I'm 5ft1" too, so really interested in your calorie burn with Insanity. Currently my BMR is around 1200, and I do eat back my exercise calories. How many calories do you burn during the insanity workout? How long is the workout each day? :smile:
  • DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Options
    Wow, your results are amazing!
  • nicholebean
    Options
    My goodness, you've done a brilliant job! Your dedication's now written on your body. :)

Thank you! :] Your comment made me smile and I love how you put it. My dedication is written on my body and I want the world to see!
  • nicholebean
    Options
    Your results are AMAZING!!! Congratulations on your very hard work.

I'm 5ft1" too, so really interested in your calorie burn with Insanity. Currently my BMR is around 1200, and I do eat back my exercise calories. How many calories do you burn during the insanity workout? How long is the workout each day? :smile:

The workouts vary in length but are never over an hour. In the first month I don't think any of the videos are longer than 45 minutes and once you get to the max workouts (weeks 5-9) they range from 45-60 minutes longs. I am unsure the calories you burn during each video as I didn't track them. However, I have heard of others using a heart rate monitor to track their calories burned. I don't usually eat back my work out calories.
  • ness55811
    ness55811 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi Nicholebean...I have been doing P90x for 8 weeks now. While my results are not as good as yours from insanity (I have a lot more belly to lose :-). Anyways I just wanted to answer you question about the pull up bar. During the workout they will show you an option to do with the bands if you do not have a pull up bar.

BTW: You look awesome! Congrats!
  • nicholebean
    Options
    Hi Nicholebean...I have been doing P90x for 8 weeks now. While my results are not as good as yours from insanity (I have a lot more belly to lose :-). Anyways I just wanted to answer you question about the pull up bar. During the workout they will show you an option to do with the bands if you do not have a pull up bar.

BTW: You look awesome! Congrats!

Ahh perfect! Thank you, I am contemplating starting p90x in a month or so. :]
  • Aninha_PP
    Aninha_PP Posts: 32
    Options
    Just ordered Insanity dvd's! I hope I stick with it and get some results! You look amazing! :D
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Your shoulders and back look amazing!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    love the results! you look great!
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    wow....so awesome....
    this coming saturday is going to be my 60th day of insanity. i plan on starting it all over again.....i still have a lot of weight i want to drop so i must keep digging deeper...

can we see your results thus far?!?!? :):)
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    wow!!! what great results!! you look great!!! next program: insanity asylum :drinker: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!