My NSV

Options
I went to the clothing store today just to exchange a sports bra that I had ordered in the mail and it didn't fit. Just out of curiousity I asked the sales lady if she could measure me and she did before she told me my size she asked what I was wearing I told her a 46 she said girl that is to big your a 42 now I was like wow really I think going down smaller sizes feels so much better than seeing numbers on a scale I still can not believe it.... I went in to exchange something and walked out with a new smaller bra and a huge smile on my face :)

Replies

• TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV! You must have been beaming!
  • iKristine
    iKristine Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    What does "NSV" mean... I take it is like a testimony....
  • EbAbYgONhArD2013
    Options
    non scale victory
  • radosti1
    radosti1 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Non scale victory :)
  • maiibeloved41
    Options
    oh that's awesome! :happy:
  • chicpeach
    chicpeach Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    that's the best! Congrats on your weight loss and new smaller size!!
  • EbAbYgONhArD2013
    Options
    omg I was beaming gleaming just wow never had that happen usually its your a size bigger
  • Gwenski
    Gwenski Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Non Scale Victory.. a success without using the scale to determine it.. by the way, you are doing FANTASTIC!
  • EbAbYgONhArD2013
    Options
    thank you everyone I just had to share my happiness still cant believe it
  • Gwenski
    Options
    Congrats! I can't wait to get into a normal sized bra not from a specialty store! They are sooo expensive!
  • EbAbYgONhArD2013
    Options
    The good thing is yes I went down is size BUT my cup size remains the same it always has unfortunately. I will just be happy not to have to shop at double digit stores or as we call them plus size I hate when someone says oh thats a cute shirt where did you get it and I say you cant get it its from a fat store and they say ohhh and conversation changes
  • Gwenski
    Options
    Congrats! I can't wait to get into a normal sized bra not from a specialty store! They are sooo expensive!
  • dmchiz
    dmchiz Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Yeah you!!! see what a great thing it is to enjoy a little victory like that! you should totally be proud!!! Enjoy your new smaller bra...hopefully next time you go to the store you'll be buying a smaller size in underwear too! :)
  • EbAbYgONhArD2013
    Options
    omg I need me a new pair of underware my shi* is sagging honestly but a bra people can notice underware people cant lol
  • veromancha
    veromancha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Great success!!! It is indeed a scale victory!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!