300lbs, 25yrs old & ready to lose weight! Wanna buddy up?

Options
Femmekid
Femmekid Posts: 424 Member
Hello there, I'm 25 yrs old, 300lbs and hoping to lose 150lbs. I'd love to get some additional friends with similar goals! I'm motivated and active on MFP!

Replies

• Ambria0516
    Options
    I would! I started at over 350 and a 1 yr and 3 months later I am down 115lbs. It works if you put in the effort :)
  • Femmekid
    Femmekid Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I would! I started at over 350 and a 1 yr and 3 months later I am down 115lbs. It works if you put in the effort :)
    Wow! Congrats!
  • maharrod7
    maharrod7 Posts: 32
    Options
    Hey Im just starting to to Im 22. I weight 200 and am looking to lose 70lbs. I don't have as much to lose as you but I would love a friend along the way
  • bethanyrmiles
    Options
    Hi - I am a little older - 33 and started at 269 3 weeks ago. I have lost 10.5 pounds but still have 114 to go. Would love to buddy up if interested. I could use an accountabilty partner as I am terrible at logging in everyday.
  • DarkFlutter
    DarkFlutter Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Currently 34 (that will change next month) and about 250 lbs.
    I lost about 10 lbs at the end of last year, not trying.
    I've been trying since January and have only lost an additional 4 lbs in 4 months. :cry:

My initial goal is to lose 30 lbs by Sept for a 1st time family trip to Disney!
    After that I want to get down to 185 or less.
    I started at Planet Fitness last night. Really enjoyed the Fat Burn selection on the treadmill...was down 2 lbs this morning!
    I'm hoping to do that program 3 times a week, then a full body circuit twice a week, taking the weekends off.
    Without seeing results, I have always given up after 2 weeks.
    I can use all the support buddies I can get...and will return the favor!