Anyone else around 5'3 and losing about 25 pounds?

Options

Replies

• rrtnrn
    rrtnrn Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm 5'3" 141, down 12 lbs since Jan. 1st. I am also looking at the magic 125 lbs. I have been doing Les Mills Pump at home plus Turbo Fire and have lost over 13 inches all over.
  • movaldahlia
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and started weighing 164. i need to be at least 130. would love to be less in possible. whats your calorie intake? i spoke with a nutrionist and she put me on a 1200 calorie intake diet.
  • Kenzieb07
    Kenzieb07 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 5'3 and 131 (I'm down from where I started a couple months ago) trying to get down to about 120 - 125. I'm on week 5 of Turbo Fire, which has completely transformed my body!

Add me as a friend if you would like to keep in touch :)
  • punkrockprincess23
    punkrockprincess23 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    im 5'4 and i weigh 145. trying to get to 110-115. need to lo0se 30-35lbs
  • hartsell72
    Options
    I am 5'2 1/2 (the 1/2 counts! lol) and i'm currently 165, my 1st goal is 140, but i may go for 130 when i get there, but i was in the 140's for ten years and it was easy to maintain, but I am planning on keeping exercise as my lifestlyle now. So the 130's may work for me! But i truely would settle for 140 and be happy with that =)
  • maieranne77
    maieranne77 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and trying to lose about 25. I'm 165 and weigh as much as I did when I was pregnant with my first! Time to dial it down. I would like to be back in the 130-140 range but will be very happy if I make it to 145.
  • cookrach
    cookrach Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and hoping to lose about 20 lbs. of post baby weight. I'm at 7 weeks post delivery. I've been working out for 3 weeks now - Zumba and TurboFire. No change on the scale yet. I'm trying hard not to get down, but it's hard! I would like to get back to my pre-prego weight of 118. Feel free to add me!
  • skyedrive
    Options
    I am 5'3 and need to lose 45 lbs. I feel so bad when I eat food now.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    5'2". My highest ever was around 150. I got down to 124 or so this fall, but put some weight back on. I'm around 136. Aiming for 120-125.

My weight is mainly upper body.
  • thpeek
    thpeek Posts: 76
    Options
    I am 5'1 and I started out at 174. I'm down 30 pounds (144) since January 2012. My goal weight was 125 but my weight loss is doing well and I would actually like to get back down to 115 and be well toned.
  • fit1970
    fit1970 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and looking to loose 30lbs. I still have 20lbs to go... and I'm starving. ARGH!!! I'm doing something similar to the Bar Method, it's firming but I would like to supplement that with something that burns an insane amount of calories so I can eat a little more. Sometimes I do the eliptical machine but that is so non-motivating.
  • fit1970
    fit1970 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    londanfudd4eva, how do you like Insanity ? Do you feel it working ? How about the Brazilian Butt lift ? I'm contemplating one of those workouts...
  • emilyfrappier
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and working to lose 15lbs. I started at 140 and I am currently 133, so halfway there! I'm kinda at a plateau right now :\ I'm hoping that I'll start dropping again after I start my new workout routine at the gym. :) Anyone feel free to add me!
  • julli90
    julli90 Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes! I'm 5'3 and I'm currently 139lbs. My goal is 110lbs, and I hope to achieve it by the middle of June (that's when it gets warm in Oregon)! I know it's going to be a challenge but i've done it before and I miss those days because i looked GOOD!
  • katieacor
    katieacor Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi I am most like you shutterbabe and k_pattie ! My SW was 155, CW is 150. I would like to get down to 125. It would be awesome to loose it quicker than I have been. I have only been loosing about 1 pound a week. So my goal is to reach 125 by the first of November. I have been doing C25K (Couch to 5K). I love it! LOVE it!!! Check it out! Next week I am borrowing Julian Michael's 30 Shred to see if I like it. Feel free to add me!
  • Carelessandflawless
    Options
    I'm 5 '3 also! I was at 148 pounds last summer but i have gotten down to 129.5 and am looking to lose 24 more pounds by July to look good in a swim suit (which sounds like a lot of weight to lose but i have a really really small structure). Although I wouldn't be heart broken if i didn't get down to 106 either. I really just want to slim down and then tone up. I've been running a lot and doing as much cardio as possible, and doing ab ripper x, squats, bicep and tricep curls to tone. It's been working really well! Adjust your program as needed and stick with it and you will succeed!
  • JenSkinLaPierre
    JenSkinLaPierre Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with y'all! Feel free tonadd me. 34 year old mom of two. 5'1" .... 27 lbs total goal loss. Almost half way there!!
  • fuschiadiamond
    fuschiadiamond Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I am 5'3 and my starting weight in August last year was 187lbs with 39% body fat. Now I weigh 155lbs with 26.5% body fat and still has 25lbs to lose and aiming for 19-20% body fat on my birthday month in September. I do a lot of circuit training that includes battle ropes and TRX. Right now I do weight lifting 3-4/ wee and , hot yoga and running on my non- lifting days. Good luck to all of us.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Good luck ladies. You girls can do it.
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    im 5'5 and aiming lose 26lbs more...i currently 196..