Why???

Options
I know I'm a man but.....why are men such hosebags? (I'm posting this on behalf of my awesome female friend)

Replies

• ComicBookGeekGirl
    Options
    Not all men are "hosebags", just a few who make the rest look bad. My husband rocks and I am replying on behalf of all the awesome guys who post on here, including my husband. :)
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    lol, you sound like my husband. He says the same thing all the time. I think it's mostly just competition.
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    My men will be by soon to revoke your man-card for engaging in man-bashing.
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Why do first-time posters post questions suggesting generalized stereotypes?
    -wtk
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    They like to be pot stirrers.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    Not all men are "hosebags", just a few who make the rest look bad. My husband rocks and I am replying on behalf of all the awesome guys who post on here, including my husband. :)

Amen, I snagged one of those awesome guys, for myself. My husband is great. Then there are those who, are just jerks, they are selfish and don't care who they hurt.
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Not sure I've ever met a man that was a "hosebag..."
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    dude...really?

POR QUEEE!!!!!!
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

Amen, I snagged one of those awesome guys, for myself. My husband is great. Then there are those who, are just jerks, they are selfish and don't care who they hurt.
    I am one of those awesome "snagged" men. My wife is my best friend and always will be. The amount of housework and child rearing I do around our house is staggering. Boggles the mind really. I still have "a pair" though, believe you me!
  • airlily
    airlily Posts: 212 Member
    Options

If men have man-cards, what do women have? Oh wait, I probably don't want to know. XD
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    If men have man-cards, what do women have? Oh wait, I probably don't want to know. XD
    Herpes.

Sorry, it was too easy.
    -wtk
  • ComicBookGeekGirl
    Options
    Herpes.

Sorry, it was too easy.
    -wtk
    :noway: Wow....
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Herpes.

Sorry, it was too easy.
    -wtk
    :noway: Wow....
    That WAS a brave one wasn't it?
  • airlily
    airlily Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    It just proves men have cooties. :D
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Why do first-time posters post questions suggesting generalized stereotypes?
    -wtk

Good pick up. didn't notice that. Is it really that bad?
  • aquasw16
    aquasw16 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Well I would have to say that most of the men I have dated the last year have been real winners!!!!! BAH! LOL
  • lexidell46
    lexidell46 Posts: 143
    Options

My husband is GREAT GUY. but I work with a couple. They are very narcissistic. Ignore them they do not like it.
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    In a unanomous votethe post creator has been removed from the Man Club. Please turn in ur remote control....that is, unless u gave it to ur woman.
  • fesse02
    fesse02 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    It's hunting season and I'm hunting peacocks! *Almer Fud impression*
  • LittleMrSoldier
    Options
    It's hunting season and I'm hunting peacocks! *Almer Fud impression*

then you came to the right place!