Can you see the difference?

Options
thomassd1969
thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
I start my journey on Jan 10th 2012. I have logged all my food and exercise 4 out of 7 days with either turbo fire or couch to 5K. I guess when you see yourself each day and step on the scale ofter you cant really see the differences. I do feel good about my almost 20 pound weight loss. I went to buy new jeans the Saturday night and was down to a size 10 from a 14.
Slide1.jpg
Slide2.jpg

Replies

• thomassd1969
    Options
    I hope the pictures turn out, I tried to follow the instructions.
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    I start my journey on Jan 10th 2012. I have logged all my food and exercise 4 out of 7 days with either turbo fire or couch to 5K. I guess when you see yourself each day and step on the scale ofter you cant really see the differences. I do feel good about my almost 20 pound weight loss. I went to buy new jeans the Saturday night and was down to a size 10 from a 14.
    Slide1.jpg
    Slide2.jpg
    The ending img tag should have a / before img [ /img ]

Well done, especially on your shoulders and belly! Great progress!
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    yes you can def see the difference! especially on the side view pic! Good work and keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • thomassd1969
    Options
    OMG ok I tried to fix these but they are way to big- what am I doing wrong?
  • samgi27
    samgi27 Posts: 4
    Options
    deffo without a doubt you can see it, so happy for you
  • thomassd1969
    Options
    yes you can def see the difference! especially on the side view pic! Good work and keep it up! :flowerforyou:

Thank you
  • AyanaSan
    AyanaSan Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference!! You've lost weight all over! Congrats and keep it up. You look great!
  • eleslie1989
    eleslie1989 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i cant see but im sure you have done an amazing job! well done on your success so far!
  • ladykaisa
    ladykaisa Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!!
  • Libb3C
    Libb3C Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I can't see the second pictures?
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    Yes, you can see a difference! Physically and emotionally it seems (referring to your smile in the after but not the before haha). :D

Good job!
  • thomassd1969
    Options
    Slide4.jpg
    Going to see if this helped with the size. Here goes nothing
  • thomassd1969
    Options
    Slide4.jpg
    Going to see if this helped with the size. Here goes nothing

Awesome it worked........! yeah me
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Yes...look at under your arms and below your bra....Definitely see it...Keep up the great work...and the back of your thighs are smaller...NICE
  • thomassd1969
    Options
    Sorry for all the posts, this is the first time posting pictures.

Ok I officially give up, I have changed all my pictures to "tiny" on photo bucket and only one will actually show up like that. Sorry
  • thomassd1969
    Options
    Yes...look at under your arms and below your bra....Definitely see it...Keep up the great work...and the back of your thighs are smaller...NICE

Thanks so much
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I can def see a defference.... You've thinned out all over! Congrats girl keep up the great work!! :)
  • jessbennett1986
    Options
    Wow Stacey! You look awesome! Wtg!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!