<3 Looking for FRIENDS <3

Options
I stepped on the scale just after Christmas. I'm not usually into New Year's Resolutions, but when the big black numbers read 329 I was shocked. I immediately threw away all the delicious Christmas chocolates I had hiding around the house and have been eating better ever since.

I'm 5'8"
SW: 329
CW: 285
GW: 175

I'm not new to the site, but I'm new to the forums. I'm just looking for some peeps to do this journey with. Man, woman or transgendered, let's support each other!

Replies

• MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the boards! Hot job on your progress thus far. That's impressive! I'm always here to root someone on, feel free to add me if you'd like!

:smile:
  • aminahzjohnson
    aminahzjohnson Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I stepped on the scale just after Christmas. I'm not usually into New Year's Resolutions, but when the big black numbers read 329 I was shocked. I immediately threw away all the delicious Christmas chocolates I had hiding around the house and have been eating better ever since.

I'm 5'8"
    SW: 329
    CW: 285
    GW: 175

I'm not new to the site, but I'm new to the forums. I'm just looking for some peeps to do this journey with. Man, woman or transgendered, let's support each other!

You can definitely add me as a friend! We can keep each other motivated!!
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome, feel free to add me :-)
  • AC417
    AC417 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We're on the same boat. :)
  • mzbehaven1
    mzbehaven1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    yep! me too
  • pitbullgrl
    Options
    Good job on your progress! I also need help and support with losing weight. I am so confused by what to eat and when to eat and excersise... HELP!
  • daddiod
    daddiod Posts: 37
    Options
    You can add me too. We have been doing this about 7 weeks and doing great.
  • nikkiej2012
    nikkiej2012 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me 2..congrads on the weight loss thus far.. :)
  • suavequeen
    suavequeen Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm here to support and try to motivate anyone... Feel free to add me if you would like... I'm a single mommy of 4 teens, grandmother of 1, I work two jobs, and I'm working on finishing the fat loss with muscle building in the mix... Its been hard yet fun... We can all do this!
  • vicjam2
    vicjam2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    you can add me also! need all the help and motivation I can get!
  • DanielleSmilie28
    Options
    Hi,
    Sometimes i need a bit of a kick up the bum :-S My weigh in day tomorrow and i am sooooo nervous, ive been good but im still nervous. Sometimes i have bad days because i feel i have no support but then i come on here and there's always someone supporting me :-)
    Feel free to add me, and good luck, you can do it :-D
    x
  • alumpoflard
    alumpoflard Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like, I'm almost in exactly the same place as you( other than you are considerably younger than me!)I started New years day, and for the first time ever have stuck to my resolution :-)
  • Hello_kitty96
    Options
    Hi! Awesome job on your progress so far! Keep it up! :) Anyone feel free to add me. :)
  • Errica32
    Errica32 Posts: 40
    Options
    WONDERFUL! Keep up the good work!
  • sexy48
    sexy48 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi WOW can you share some of your secerts with me. I just started a few weeks ago not doing that will. :sad:
  • neffesther
    Options
    Thank you, everybody who has responded. I have tried sending out friend requests to everybody interested but I can't do any more invite for 10 minutes! What a great, responsive, supportive community I have joined!
  • sexy48
    sexy48 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    please add me I alot of motivation:happy: