excercise without realising!

Options
mushy2
mushy2 Posts: 24 Member
I walk the kids to the childminders or school (15 mins) then walk to work (15 mins) then walk back to pick the kids up after work (15mins) then walk home(15mins).

Thats 60 mins a day, then when i come home I do the house work, im burning of at least 300 calories a day. If I did the irnoning even more.

I also went to slimming world and ate choc and biscuits and still managed to lose 2 stone. Its about what you eat but also how often if you eat little and often you will lose weight and when you have big meals dont over power it have a yoghurt afterwards. My reason for putting some (not all) the weight back on is eating when bored. That is an isuue I need to deal with. hen I will reach my target.:wink:

Replies

• Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Good Job on the exercising and losing.

I eat when I am bored too. I find keeping a large water bottle with me and gum, help curves that significantly.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • mushy2
    Options
    good idea, i dont drink enough that will help, thanks!
  • mushy2
    Options
    thanks!
  • AMOMONAJOURNEYTOCHANGEHERLIFE
    Options
    UGh I eat when I am bored too. Or I find myself trying hurry through a meal especially dinner because I know that one of the kids will pull me away from dinner before I am done. So now even if I go out with my husband I notice we both eat so fast. It doesn't give our bodies a chance to say hey you are full stop eating. So then I over eat. UGH I need to get out of this cycle.