*W*A*N*T*E*D*: Positive & Motivating People!

Replies

• ejechols
    ejechols Posts: 98 Member
    Looking for same. Send FR if you like.
  • I started out walking 30 min a day; you gotta start somewhere. It's a marathon, not a race. Feel free to add me, and good luck!!
  • ksherma1
    ksherma1 Posts: 38 Member
    Hii im katie i need sone poitive motivatong people to push me because ill always start off sttong and then just stop i like to help people accomplish what they want and need freinds who wanna go the same.!!! you can add me if you like :)
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    I'd love to add you! I have about 3 stone to lose as well! I like to active and engaging people on my MFP friends. Hopefully we can help each other!
  • TennisQtpye
    TennisQtpye Posts: 110 Member
    I'm pretty positive!
  • LeslieMDoyle
    LeslieMDoyle Posts: 162 Member
    You're welcome to add me too! I'm 41 and the mother of a 21 year old...who's out on his own. And I'm divorced, so I don't have that supportive hubby. But I too consider myself to be fairly positive and enjoy the support and encouragement from MFP friends. I'm on my way to losing 100 lbs. 10 down, 90 to go! Good luck with your weightloss!
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Welcome to MFP ; ) Feel free to add me
  • I am Motivated & Dedicated!!!!! Serious LOSERS add me!!!! Dropping this weight like it's hott!!!!!!!~
  • keish84
    keish84 Posts: 37 Member
    Welcome to MFP, I iwsh you all the best on your weight loss journey. Feel free to add me :)
  • kateflourishes
    kateflourishes Posts: 257 Member
    add me if you'd like :) love positivity! i've got 19 lbs left to go, about 14% of the way to my goal!
  • soxx226
    soxx226 Posts: 89 Member
    Welcome! MFP is great, add me if you like
  • I would love to have you as a mfp friend..or anyone else on this feed. I find my circle of mfp friends keep me motivated and active and are there when I need an extra boost or have a question. Welcome and I hope you find it as beneficial to your success as I do.
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    welcome .feel free to add me
  • deedsy
    deedsy Posts: 13 Member
    Welcome To MFP!

I used this site a while ago and it helped me lose weight, I decided to lift harder but that made me gain weight and I hate it.So, I decided to try to go lean again. I believe it's important to have some sort of support system when it comes to changing your body. I would like to add as many friends on here and keep up with each others progress,provide some encouraging words, etc. I learned alot from my Nutritionist in college so if you have any questions. I will do my best to answer them. Best of luck to everyone, losing weight isn't easy but it can be done. Think Positive and Be Strong!
  • jothedog
    jothedog Posts: 28 Member
    add me if like! happy to help!
  • CdnPgnMom
    CdnPgnMom Posts: 172 Member
    You're welcome to add me, as well!

I am a 33 year old stay at home mom and avid volunteer in my community. I currently weigh 196.2, but would like to get down to between 130 and 140 (my ideal area for my height). I head up a healthy living support group in my neighborhood. Love making new friends! :)
  • mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    The more positive motivated friends the better. Feel free to add me.
  • steffo365
    steffo365 Posts: 183 Member
    Hello there!!! :happy:

Feel free to add me! I log in regularly, and sometimes even multiple times a day (I am ADDICTED to the MFP app, hehe). I LOVE giving & receiving positive feedback, thats a major part in my accomplishments so far :] having all these lovely people encourage me on this site. Anyone else who would like to add me is welcome to as well :smooched: !

Have a wonderful and healthy day, God Bless!! :flowerforyou:
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,551 Member
    Sent you an add. I'm always looking for friends on here who are motivated!
    Anyone who wants to add me can feel free
  • Hi, I'm new as well...well kinda as this is my second time around. Please feel free to add me anyone. I have about 60lbs total to lose.