what are YOU going to do when you hit your goal weight??

Options

Replies

• Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    Get a consult from my spinal surgeon to assess the advancement of my DDD and possibly have corrective spine surgery/discectomies.

At my ultimate goal weight, schedule my plastic surgery to remove skin and scar tissue where needed, and possible a breast reduction/lift, depending on how this affects the twins.

Then maybe get some clothes, but the surgery is the first step after I drop it.
  • Kristy_Elizabeth
    Options
    If I am happy with how that looks, then work on maintaining. If I think I need more work, then I'll set a new goal and keep on working toward it.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Stand in front of the mirror and say, "cool story bro."

:smile: i second, lol. cept I's be a girl, haha
  • ashmarie484
    ashmarie484 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Take a picture in a bikini and send it to all my exes lol
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    A whole new wardrobe... My smallest pants I own for my entire adult life are 20's.
  • AineAbarrach
    Options
    Part of my weight loss reason is that i have a skin condition where on my neck, chest, back, armpits, etc where there are "folds" on the body become super thick and dark like I didn't wash dirt off after rolling in the mud but told it may go away or lessen with weight loss. If it does go away and i reach my goal, I will buy myself a bikini... I've always wanted a bikini but am very self concious cause of my skin! And after buying my binkini I'll cry from happiness that I've done it!
  • LeslieMDoyle
    LeslieMDoyle Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Go to the recruiters office down the road a little ways and JOIN THE NAVY!

LOVE THIS!!!!
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    This

bacon-12.jpg

Bacon Explosion
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options

ROFL! I like this idea but I'd have to add a photo of my husband and I making out and having a caption "Look what you lost"
  • c3nterstage
    Options
    go shopping!!! and buy cute short shorts and a swim suit that makes he feel hawt ;)
  • LeslieMDoyle
    LeslieMDoyle Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I have rewards listed for several milestones. The one for hitting my goal and staying there six weeks in a row is to go on another cruise. Loved the first one. Want to take a bathing suit with me on the second one!
  • PandaHerber
    PandaHerber Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My focus has shifted to body fat %. So once I get where I want that, I think it will be a new little bikini and white dress for the summer to show off fabulous new abs and arms!
    And then my goals are faster 5k's, 10k's and being able to take on my boyfriend in a pull up challenge. Currently I'm gunning to be faster than my brother's 5&10 k's. He only has 1 minute on me in the 5.... I'll get there.
  • Aureilie
    Aureilie Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Buy new clothes!
  • JillHoff
    JillHoff Posts: 30
    Options
    Great question.... Go try on stuff maybe not buy just know that they fit....in a regular store and then well... I live in Flordia so the beach it is!!! I will probably faint :) Treat my self to a spa day with all the bells and whisles
  • ashmarie484
    ashmarie484 Posts: 484 Member
    Options

ROFL! I like this idea but I'd have to add a photo of my husband and I making out and having a caption "Look what you lost"

Im married too! I just think this idea is hilarious. Especially to the ones that I must have been drunk the whole time I was dating them. Sometimes I think WTF was I doing,
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Hopefully not think I look fat anymore? *kicks rocks*
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    An Ironman Triathlon...
  • Qatsi
    Qatsi Posts: 2,191 Member
    Options
    Trip to Hawai'i
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I want a whole wardrobe of lululemon clothes:)
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, what to do, what to do?

First, I'll throw away or GIVE away the FAT CLOTHES that I've been hanging on to, cuz of lack of confidence.

THEN, I'll have to be a Cougar for a while, and see if any hot boys want to hang out with me :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: