How much do you get paid at work?

Options

Replies

• jaric01
    jaric01 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    really it depends on how many license plates I can crank out per hour....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    while I'm at work? or while I'm actually working? It's the same amount either way... but I do more sitting here than I do work. So I guess technically I get paid more to be at work, than I do to actually work.

Did that answer your question?

^^ This. Lol.
  • grinch031
    grinch031 Posts: 1,679
    Options
    Because I am frugal, I make enough to pay my bills and take care of my child, but not much more than that.
    I make more than someone with no college education or trade/skill training should.

So, hell, I'll answer, because if you all know how little I make, no one will be tempted to break in to my house and steal anything, because I really don't own anything valuable enough to steal. $17.50/hour

ETA - that is really a real answer, too.

I was just curious so I looked up the median household income in your city. $37K/year. In my area it is about $100K/year. Goes to show how income is very much relative to the area you live. If I made what you made, your salary would probably not even cover the mortgage for my 2-BR condo ignoring all other expenses but taxes.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    not enough..excepting donations and/or applications for a sugar daddy...
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I WOULD make a pretty decent living, but my pimp increased his cut to 60%. I mean, RIDICULOUS. I'm exhausted.
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I'd be rich if I get paid for how many times I have to yell "stop", "Don't do that", "You are going to get hurt" or "Leave him/her alone!" during a day. I love my kids though... :wink:
  • mvat839
    mvat839 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I get paid in Trident Layers
  • gmrgirl
    gmrgirl Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    which job? I have two
  • beautifulbeast11
    beautifulbeast11 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    $40+ an hour?!?! Boy, I'm in the wrong field.

I'm a glorified social worker... about $17 an hour... plus side is that my retirement and benefits are worth a ton.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure because my wife spends it pretty fast :grumble:

kidding I make just enough to not be poor or go under. so yeah I can afford beer :drinker:
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I get paid in hugs and kisses from my hubs and kids! :)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Because I am frugal, I make enough to pay my bills and take care of my child, but not much more than that.
    I make more than someone with no college education or trade/skill training should.

So, hell, I'll answer, because if you all know how little I make, no one will be tempted to break in to my house and steal anything, because I really don't own anything valuable enough to steal. $17.50/hour

ETA - that is really a real answer, too.

I was just curious so I looked up the median household income in your city. $37K/year. In my area it is about $100K/year. Goes to show how income is very much relative to the area you live. If I made what you made, your salary would probably not even cover the mortgage for my 2-BR condo ignoring all other expenses but taxes.
    Very true. Also, I live in the ghetto. My mortgage on my 3bed/2bath house is cheaper than rent on most 2bed/1bath apartments in other parts of the city.
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    $18.50 an hr......:)
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    in Trident "layers" gum...
  • BlahBlaBlah
    Options
    I totally clicked because I couldn't believe you were asking that question.
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    They pay me in gum :laugh:
    Not just ANY gum, right???

I wish I got paid in gum (sad face)

I used to make this much (000,000's) then the recession hit and since I was in real estate I went to making this much (0) and being worth this much (o). Now I make (00,000) but getting closer to the 000,000's again!!
  • Vegetablearian
    Vegetablearian Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Less than average UK wage. Not enough to get a mortgage with even on a 2 bed house. Not enough to afford a new car or a holiday every other year.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Enough that i show up regularly and don't look for another job. Not enough for me to retire at 40.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Trident Layers.
    in Trident "layers" gum...

You two must work at the same place.
  • carrietehbear
    carrietehbear Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    On some days... not enough
    On days like today... too much