P90X Buddies!

Options
13»

Replies

• reztib
    reztib Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 32. Add me if you like. I have a long journey. I have over 50+ pounds to lose. Already lost 15.
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    Tip of the Day: Don't Smash Your Face!! :laugh: Love the Tony-isms
  • kayla1025
    kayla1025 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Im on week 6 of P90X. Although I have missed days here and there :/ I start off where I leave off agian. I'd love more motivation and support buddies doing P90X. Feel free to add me! Its really a great program! I havent followed the nutrition plan. and recently started shakeology, but its soo expensive I dont think im going to order anymore I do have a month+ still though. And I love the revcovery drink! I swear it actually helps with the soreness
  • cincymomof3
    cincymomof3 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    There's a group on here called p90x challenge with others doing it. Come join us!
  • Karri_Lynn
    Options
    Im about to finish my first round of P90x/ Insanity Hybrid. I did 1 round of insanity prior to starting p90x and then after this hybrid, I plan to go straight into another. I love these programs. Feel free to add me, I am aways looking to give and receive extra support.
  • eh613c
    eh613c Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Glad to see many MFPers are doing P90x. I will be starting my first session tomorrow and I'm wondering what everyone is logging for exercise. Approx how much calories will I be burning?
  • Karri_Lynn
    Options
    Glad to see many MFPers are doing P90x. I will be starting my first session tomorrow and I'm wondering what everyone is logging for exercise. Approx how much calories will I be burning?

Its hard to say. Everyone does not burn the same amount of calories. Factors such as age, weight, and workout intensity all impact the calorie burn. If you are really interested in the amount of calories, I would invest in an HRM (Heart rate monitor), one that has a chest strap. You program it to your settings (age, height, weight, sex, etc) and then it will show you things like calorie burn, the percentage of your maximum heart your at, etc. As far as I know this is the most accurate way to calculate calories.
  • tcemt
    tcemt Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Starting P90X for the first time tonight. The hubbin and I are doing this together. Glad to see there are others for the first time and those that are veterans of the program.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I love p90x! I did my first round almost 2 years ago and finished my second round on march 30. I had amazing results on both occasions.
    Feel free to send a FR if you want extra motivation.
    A week ago I started Bbl and my legs and bum bum are on fire!